Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, For a few months I've had BSOD issues occurring shortly after 'waking' my PC from sleep, but also seemingly at random, and while using all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ruggerxpunk, Jan 12, 2017.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi all,

For a few months I've had BSOD issues occurring shortly after 'waking' my PC from sleep, but also seemingly at random, and while using all kinds of different applications (Rocket League, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.).

I was getting 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' frequently, but just today I got a new one, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP.

Thanks!

:)

ruggerxpunk, Jan 12, 2017

2. Blue screen

My win 10 crashes several times per day:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (several times per day)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (several times)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (NTFS.sys)

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

CACHE_MANAGER(FLTMGR.SYS)

BAD_POOL_CALLER

BAD_POOL_HEADER

CACHE_MANAGER

What to do?

Is it safe really to reset Windows? I do not want to lose all my staff.

Tapani Ihalainen, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Elite171 Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe cause of bluescreens? IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Okay, so I ran verifier for about 2 hours with no issues. I deleted the two Nvidia Audio Drivers that seemed to be the issue, and only a few minutes after I signed in, I got another bluescreen, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. It did not create a DMP file.
    Then I got another IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen, which also created no DMP file. Why is it only half of my bluescreens are creating DMP files? This is really frustrating as I'm actually trying to solve the issue.

Elite171, Jan 12, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hello, i've recently struggled with the above BSOD errors. i've been checking the internet for days and downloaded alot of programs like driver booster and restoro which claimed to maybe fix it, but i'm still having them regularly. So i was hoping someone here could analyze...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hello, i've recently struggled with the above BSOD errors. i've been checking the internet for days and downloaded alot of programs like driver booster and restoro which claimed to maybe fix it, but i'm still having them regularly. So i was hoping someone here could analyze...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

9. BOSD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BOSD - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, i'm wondering if someone out there may be able to help me with this. I've been having constant BSOD's with multiple different errors - mainly those mentioned in the subject. These happen constantly, and there doesn't seem to be any real specific thing I can pinpoint....
  10. BSOD - 'driver irql not less or equal' and also 'unexpected kernel mode trap'

BSOD - 'driver irql not less or equal' and also 'unexpected kernel mode trap': Hi guys, I have for some time now been getting the occasional BSOD and have been struggling to find an explanation. I've updated drivers, done memory tests, drive scans, etc but they still (only occasionally) happen. But recently they've been getting more frequent. I've had 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql_not_less_or_equal and unexpected_kernel_mode_trap