Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,APC INDEX_MISMATCH,FLTMGR.sys BSOD please help.

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,APC INDEX_MISMATCH,FLTMGR.sys BSOD please help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just did a clean install of windows 10 and this BSOD pop up frequently. I suspected it to be a driver problem. Or is it something else? What I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cptozzyn, Oct 16, 2020.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,APC INDEX_MISMATCH,FLTMGR.sys BSOD please help.

I just did a clean install of windows 10 and this BSOD pop up frequently. I suspected it to be a driver problem. Or is it something else?

What I tried:

Bought new ram sticks and replace the old one

Bought new SSD and replace the old one

My Specs:

Ryzen 5 3500

Asus Prime B350 Plus

GTX 1060

SSD Samsung Evo plus 250GB

Windows 10

Wireless Devices:

TP LINK PCI EXPRESS WIFI

TP LINK USB BLUETOOTH

Here's my minidump file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cdvqk15Evnm4usSbtjQ75djeckFwA7n1/view?usp=sharing

submitted by /u/cptozzyn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cptozzyn, Oct 16, 2020
  2. BioAcid Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error

Hi,

Been getting the following blue screen error for a bit now. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

I have attached the zip file of my BSOD report. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Attachment 96009

BioAcid, Oct 16, 2020
  3. secretMr Win User
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD problem

I have two computer have same problem,(DELL & Lenovo). Win 8.1

After update windows, It always show BSOB.

For the previous stituation, the error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

MODULE_NAME: luafv

IMAGE_NAME: luafv.sys

STACK_TEXT:

: nt!KeBugCheckEx

: nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69

: nt!KiPageFault+0x428

: nt!CcChangeBackingFileObject+0x73

: luafv!LuafvPreReleaseForSectionSynchronization+0x83

: fltmgr!FltpPerformPreCallbacks+0x31a

: fltmgr!FltpPreFsFilterOperation+0x2cd

: nt!FsFilterPerformCallbacks+0x12a

: nt!FsRtlReleaseFile+0xce

: nt!MiCreateSection+0x4f3

: nt!NtCreateSection+0x19c

: nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13

: 0x00007fff`ad360bfa

After use verifier.exe to collect dump file. It show BSOD second error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

MODULE_NAME: CCInputProtect_x64

IMAGE_NAME: CCInputProtect_x64.SYS

STACK_TEXT:

: nt!KeBugCheckEx

: nt!VerifierBugCheckIfAppropriate+0x3c

: nt!ViMmMapLockedPagesSanityChecks+0x9d

: nt!VerifierMmMapLockedPagesSpecifyCache+0x2a

: CCInputProtect_x64+0x5a74

: 0xffffe000`6ef679c0

I try to update firmware, BIOS, driver. The problem is not solved. Is system driver problem?

secretMr, Oct 16, 2020
  4. ipokrizi Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,APC INDEX_MISMATCH,FLTMGR.sys BSOD please help.

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one.
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)
    I have no idea what to do.
    i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction.

ipokrizi, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,APC INDEX_MISMATCH,FLTMGR.sys BSOD please help.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,APC INDEX_MISMATCH,FLTMGR.sys BSOD please help. - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL APC INDEX_MISMATCH

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, help please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, help please?: Hello, I have been experiencing a BSOD issue for a few days this week. What I could gather from my own digging is that it seems to happen when I updated my NVIDIA driver Geforce 930MX to the latest. This is further reinforced by my further attempts to install older version of...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, help please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, help please?: Hello, I have been experiencing a BSOD issue for a few days this week. What I could gather from my own digging is that it seems to happen when I updated my NVIDIA driver Geforce 930MX to the latest. This is further reinforced by my further attempts to install older version of...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, help please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD please help.: I just clean install a fresh windows 10 and this BSOD pop up frequently. I suspected it to be a driver problem. Or is it something else? What I tried: Bought new ram sticks and replace the old one Bought new SSD and replace the old one My Specs: Ryzen 5 3500 Asus Prime...
  7. Fltmgr. Sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all :) Since several weeks, i get regularly BSOD after 2-3h of use, involving wdf01000.sys (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I tried to find the cause of the problem, but without any success until now. Here you have a link to two dumpfiles :...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD HELP Please

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD HELP Please: New computer and i have been getting Blue Screen with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I did windows memory diagnostics and nothing showed up. Here i've got the mini dump files and MS Info https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoZ5d7C3YTCdiDRWDD7RXbGDO3tO?e=O8OkiF...
  10. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys): Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have no idea what to do. i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction. 36598