Windows 10: IRQL_not_less_or_equal blue screen when plugging in Bluetooth adapter

Discus and support IRQL_not_less_or_equal blue screen when plugging in Bluetooth adapter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to use a tp-link Bluetooth adapter model UB400. It is supposed to be plug-n-play with Windows 10 without needing an external driver. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by C.R.Martin, Mar 8, 2021.

1. IRQL_not_less_or_equal blue screen when plugging in Bluetooth adapter

I am trying to use a tp-link Bluetooth adapter model UB400. It is supposed to be plug-n-play with Windows 10 without needing an external driver. When I plug it in, I get the blue screen with IRQL_not_less_or_equal error message. The adapter is working fine on a different Windows 10 machine I have. I've attached a dump file, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

DMP file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnzS6kAq_6U9jy5ayw03s9Yrce9P?e=5ZlpBS

:)

C.R.Martin, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Irql_not_less_or_equal

Hi,
    About 30seconds after i start up windows vista i get the blue screen of death saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and how do i fix it.

binsky3333, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

IRQL_not_less_or_equal blue screen when plugging in Bluetooth adapter

Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 micro adapter

Hi,

It is possible that a Bluetooth may have an issue can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth micro adapter to another device and check if the issue still persist?
    • Have you tried using another Bluetooth micro adapter and connect it to your computer? Does the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages?

Meanwhile, We suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will provide you instruction on how you can automatically provide a remedy to Bluetooth issues. You may also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following these steps below and check if the
    issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Click View all at the left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

IRQL_not_less_or_equal blue screen when plugging in Bluetooth adapter

1. IRQL_not_less_or_equal blue screen when plugging in Bluetooth adapter - Similar Threads - IRQL_not_less_or_equal blue screen

2. blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error irql_not_less_or_equal and this is the dump files can anyone help me please to know what is the error reason.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9rafeI8wQ0gjChpgX3TtUOl4aV?e=hehBeq...
  3. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,I have been having blue screens at least once every day with the same error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALhere is my minidump file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPUKNYMqFGbv9RV3aJPypSV9WHpDiRH-/view?usp=sharingI think its caused by usbxhci.sys but I'm not sure and I don't...
  4. Blue screen when plugged in

Blue screen when plugged in: Hello my windows 10 laptop blue screens BSOD when I charge my computer, but when i turn it on the battery everything is ok. But when i plug in the charger and turn on, or plug in while using it blue screens and each time it shows different error message .I’ve tried many...
  5. blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal

blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi there i have encountered blue screen issues many time with stopcode irql _not_less_or _equal.here are my minidump zipped files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P0DbMbt5ALypsyYSnbAeTU0CgCLYD1dj/view?usp=sharingAnother issue i have is with my usb port. whenever i connect...
  6. Plugging in Bluetooth adapter gets this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plugging in Bluetooth adapter gets this: I bought this techkey Bluetooth adapter and every time i plugged it in it gives me this, no matter which USB port. I’ve previously had a USB adapter and worked fine but the Bluetooth itself didn’t work so idk. Appreciate the help. https://imgur.com/gallery/iog5WMz submitted...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: I've been getting this error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" out of nowhere since a month ago and I've tried pretty much every tutorial to fix it. After nothing worked I reset my Windows 10 and the issue unfortunately still persists. It always happens a couple minutes after startup...
  8. Blue Screen when plugging in headphones

Blue Screen when plugging in headphones: I'm having this issue with the blue screen and headphone jack. Every time I plug in my headphones my computer asks what I plug in and I select "HiFi headphones" and right as soon I hit okay, I get the blue screen. Every time. I get the code and it says...
  9. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello there Yesterday i got blue screen and i wanted to post dump fille because i dont know how to read from it Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: Windows has been crashing alot lately, sometimes giving me the memory dump blue screen and restarting on its own. i get a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen which does nothing and forces me to manually restart the computer. Iv tried updating drivers for all my hardware, but...