Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been getting this error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" out of nowhere since a month ago and I've tried pretty much every tutorial to fix it. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/syptixBH, Jul 20, 2020.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

I've been getting this error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" out of nowhere since a month ago and I've tried pretty much every tutorial to fix it.
    After nothing worked I reset my Windows 10 and the issue unfortunately still persists. It always happens a couple minutes after startup but sometimes it doesnt happen at all and lets me use the pc for hours on end.
    Also, whenever it came up it would do the usual "collecting error information then we'll restart your pc" but got stuck at a random percentage everytime and never restarted on its own.

Today I got the exact same message but instead, it actually restarted itself. Then, when I entered my Windows password it instantly blue screened again and came up with the message "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" instead. I also had to press the power button for this one as it wouldn't restart itself. When I booted my PC back up I saw this message and just hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to see if it would work, which it did and I'm using my PC normally again, however I fear that if I dont fix this that at some point my system will be unusable. I've had the computer for around 3 years and never faced any of these issues before and I haven't swapped out any of the hardware since then.

submitted by /u/syptixBH
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/syptixBH, Jul 20, 2020
  2. akshay tripathi, Jul 20, 2020
  3. LintLoaf Win User
    Blue-screen with irql_not_less_or_equal error.

Original title : Frequent Blue-Screen Errors.

I've been having an issue since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is irql_not_less_or_equal. Any thoughts or opinions?

LintLoaf, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

2. blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error irql_not_less_or_equal and this is the dump files can anyone help me please to know what is the error reason.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9rafeI8wQ0gjChpgX3TtUOl4aV?e=hehBeq...
  3. blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error irql_not_less_or_equal and this is the dump files can anyone help me please to know what is the error reason.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9rafeI8wQ0gjChpgX3TtUOl4aV?e=hehBeq...
  4. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,I have been having blue screens at least once every day with the same error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALhere is my minidump file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPUKNYMqFGbv9RV3aJPypSV9WHpDiRH-/view?usp=sharingI think its caused by usbxhci.sys but I'm not sure and I don't...
  5. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,I have been having blue screens at least once every day with the same error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALhere is my minidump file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPUKNYMqFGbv9RV3aJPypSV9WHpDiRH-/view?usp=sharingI think its caused by usbxhci.sys but I'm not sure and I don't...
  6. blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal

blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi there i have encountered blue screen issues many time with stopcode irql _not_less_or _equal.here are my minidump zipped files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P0DbMbt5ALypsyYSnbAeTU0CgCLYD1dj/view?usp=sharingAnother issue i have is with my usb port. whenever i connect...
  7. Blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi I would be vert grateful if somebody could help me with this. I have been having the blue screen error your pc ran into a problem and needs restart windows : Irql_not_less_or_equal for few days. I read in other posts that a minidump file can help in diagnosing the...
  8. Windows Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have been getting this blue screen randomly the past few days and I have narrowed it down to an issue with a windows update however I have no clue how to go about fixing this. Error log below. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClient...
  9. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello there Yesterday i got blue screen and i wanted to post dump fille because i dont know how to read from it Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: Windows has been crashing alot lately, sometimes giving me the memory dump blue screen and restarting on its own. i get a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen which does nothing and forces me to manually restart the computer. Iv tried updating drivers for all my hardware, but...