Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, caused by NTOSKRNL.exe

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, caused by NTOSKRNL.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes, out of nowhere, my PC BSOD's with that error message.DMP Download:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by metehan denizözkan, Jan 27, 2023.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, caused by NTOSKRNL.exe

Sometimes, out of nowhere, my PC BSOD's with that error message.DMP Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M19E3t7Hx1WSf-zYd2g9NHmuMSIwq50w/view?usp=sharingBlueScreenView screenshot:

:)

metehan denizözkan, Jan 27, 2023
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Jan 27, 2023
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jan 27, 2023
  4. XYZ B. Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, caused by NTOSKRNL.exe

XYZ B., Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, caused by NTOSKRNL.exe

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, caused by NTOSKRNL.exe - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD caused

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Version: Windows 10 20H2 OS Build 19042.746 Link: RYZEN-DESKTOP-(2021-01-31_11-39-34).zip - Google Drive 173369
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hi everyone, I've been trying to do almost every solution on the internet about this problem. But even after I reset my pc completely, my pc still crash with the same problem. Can anyone help me about this? Here's my dmp files link :...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hey, this has really been causing me a great trouble can you help me with that.... Here is my driver report through driverview_x64. https://filebin.net/wk4sozkntmr6a6r6 Can you help me as soon as possible?...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So I've been plagued by blue screen for the past few weeks which happen randomly through out the day, sometimes I get blue screens just when I boot and sometimes I don't for hours. I upgraded my computer's mobo and processor then I started getting these BSODs. With that said...
  10. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...