Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD constantly crashing my PC

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD constantly crashing my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been experiencing this BSOD for the past few days constantly. I have checked my drivers, all updated. No problem devices are being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tiaan von Rechenberg, Oct 5, 2019.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD constantly crashing my PC

Hi all,

I have been experiencing this BSOD for the past few days constantly. I have checked my drivers, all updated. No problem devices are being detected. I have my three most recent minidump files compressed and ready to submit on my onedrive. Please could someone let me know how to submit the dmp files here and get back to me.

Thanks

:)

Tiaan von Rechenberg, Oct 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 constantly crashing - BSOD

So over the past couple months, my PC is constantly crashing into BSOD. When normally using my PC, it's very rare - like once per two days, but when I'm playing games it basically happens every 30 minutes
    or so. I have a brand new motherboard and PSU, and the same issue was happening before I replaced them, so I know for sure these are not at fault, but otherwise I am lost in where the error could be. Please help.

Below are all the BSOD errors, they are different every time.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (What failed: dxgkrnl.sys)

Hackis Bell, Oct 5, 2019
  3. TushantS Win User
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Oct 5, 2019
  4. TushantS Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD constantly crashing my PC

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

Hi,

I recently built this PC (been a few days) and I've already received numerous bsod crashes (irql_not_less_or_equal error). Just fyi only 4 dumps right now, I actually received 4-5 bsod crashes with this error before I did a complete new install of windows
    - only for the crashes to occur again, which is why I've made this post now.

I've attached my .dmp files for someone who can analyse them, and recommend fixes: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsEqazAnhQ4QhSy0qdYcBhZ9TYLw

My comp specs: Free download of drivers and PC configuration detection

Thanks

TushantS, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD constantly crashing my PC

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD constantly crashing my PC - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD constantly

2. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello there! I need some advice as to what might be going wrong in my system and what else I might be able to do to try fix it.Recently I have been hard crashing quite a bit getting a log of bugcheck BSODs, thankfully, I managed to get some help from this forum and I am now...
  3. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello there! I need some advice as to what might be going wrong in my system and what else I might be able to do to try fix it.Recently I have been hard crashing quite a bit getting a log of bugcheck BSODs, thankfully, I managed to get some help from this forum and I am now...
  4. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC crashed with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashed with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error: Hi,I have uploaded the minidump at link below kindly someone to help in this regard,https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atme4BlGBjm6kxPsk7Wk9P5KvOjb?e=aZzpdl...
  6. My PC crashed with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

My PC crashed with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error: Hi,I have uploaded the minidump at link below kindly someone to help in this regard,https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atme4BlGBjm6kxPsk7Wk9P5KvOjb?e=aZzpdl...
  7. Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello! I keep getting a constant BSOD as stated above every 1 to 2 hours of using my PC. I have tried to do just about all the things i can find online, i have updated drivers, i have turned XMP off and have even reinstalled windows reinstalling made so that i did not have a...
  8. Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello! I keep getting a constant BSOD as stated above every 1 to 2 hours of using my PC. I have tried to do just about all the things i can find online, i have updated drivers, i have turned XMP off and have even reinstalled windows reinstalling made so that i did not have a...
  9. Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

10. BSOD: PC Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: PC Constantly Crashing: My newly built PC is constantly crashing. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool test, the results came back without issues. The dump files are enclosed. Download: Memory Dump, Specs, Msinfo32 Please advise....