Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs.

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 insider (dev channel) VM which continuously crashes in its VM with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, so I made another one and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DerpyPlayz18, Mar 20, 2021.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs.

I have a windows 10 insider (dev channel) VM which continuously crashes in its VM with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, so I made another one and I get the same results. I tried using a non insider installation but it still crashes. Is it a known issue? Is there a fix? Is it a windows, a VM or a configuration issue?

submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DerpyPlayz18, Mar 20, 2021

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Monkey57 Win User
    BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It also mentioned that the problem was in intelppm,sys.

"I purchased some software called..." 3rd party software is not required (or suggested (by me)).. The Media Creation Tool creates a bootable media.

Does "BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" happen when you boot the install media?

Monkey57, Mar 20, 2021
  4. qpgty Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Azure VM

Hello people.

I happen to have a vm in Azure (Windows Server 2008 R2) from a long time ago, in fact 2 years without event 1 reboot, but yesterday for no apparent reason and without me modifying anything the VM started to
    crash constantly apparently by a bsod.

I've googled a lot and everything points to a driver problem or something like that, but I really do not find the source of the error and do not know how to fix it yet.

That's why I came to ask for help here because there are people who know a lot and I don't really know that much honestly.

I left here the only dumps that generated the VM in its lifetime, which the first was yesterday with the first crash: MEGA

I also was able to take a screen from the azure panel and this is what the bsod shows: https://i.stack.imgur.com/hUaZI.png

And this is one of the dmp alradeady opened with WinDbg: JustPaste.it - Share Text & Images the Easy Way

Thank you very much in advance

qpgty, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs. - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously

2. [BSOD] Random BSOD keep happening KMODE_EXCEPTION_NET_HANDLED IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Random BSOD keep happening KMODE_EXCEPTION_NET_HANDLED IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ...: Hello,I build myself a PC See config underneath and for a while about 6 month now I keep getting random BSOD sometime at idle sometimes when doing something. I have tried to reinstall windows, reinstall on a different drive, install a different version W10/ W11 but the...
  3. [BSOD] Random BSOD keep happening KMODE_EXCEPTION_NET_HANDLED IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] Random BSOD keep happening KMODE_EXCEPTION_NET_HANDLED IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ...: Hello,I build myself a PC See config underneath and for a while about 6 month now I keep getting random BSOD sometime at idle sometimes when doing something. I have tried to reinstall windows, reinstall on a different drive, install a different version W10/ W11 but the...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day: My computer will randomly bsod at random times during the day can you help me find out what is causing this.Here are the files:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cvkyogkvhjv61s/AADZaD8rtTK3qGDz4y0yqgMfa?dl=0...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs.: I have a windows 10 insider dev channel VM which continuously crashes in its VM with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, so I made another one and I get the same results. I tried using a non insider installation but it still crashes. Is it a known issue? Is there a fix? Is...
  6. BSOD - irql_not_less_or_equal happening during sleep

BSOD - irql_not_less_or_equal happening during sleep: Have been getting a BSOD for the past week sometimes when I put my computer to sleep and then wake it up. The code it reports is "irql_not_less_or_equal not less or equal." I pulled the events from event viewer for reference its the same sequence every time Log Name:...
  7. BSOD - irql_not_less_or_equal not less or equal happening during sleep

BSOD - irql_not_less_or_equal not less or equal happening during sleep: Have been getting a BSOD for the past week sometimes when I put my computer to sleep and then wake it up. The code it reports is "irql_not_less_or_equal not less or equal." I pulled the events from event viewer for reference its the same sequence every time Log Name:...
  8. Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck

Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck: When I open my computer after a shutdown, I keep getting BSoD continously. After a short while, it stopped and my computer works just fine. I checked Event Viewer and here is the bugcheck code. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8050cdf1dfa,...
  9. Plagued with Continous BSOD

Plagued with Continous BSOD: Continuous crashes since initial clean install of Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update (FCU) (Build 16299.15) on June 9th. This continued until June 14th when I scanned the system for system file errors. CMD promt said (CBS Log File) that it was unable to fix the errors. Back...
  10. Continous BSoD

Continous BSoD: Hello, Its been few weeks since my BSoD problem appear. Im using same setup for more than 2 years and before that i got BSoD not more than 3 times. I attached my system report and can prove any other info or report as soon as possible. 57814