Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD errors, even after clean install

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD errors, even after clean install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having these BSODs for days. I decided to do a clean install of Windows 10, update my BIOS to latest version and install all the drivers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bidley, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Bidley Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD errors, even after clean install

I've been having these BSODs for days. I decided to do a clean install of Windows 10, update my BIOS to latest version and install all the drivers from my motherboard's website.

My setup:

i7 8700k

16GB RAM

Asrock Extreme4

After the clean install, my PC worked great for a couple of days, but it's started crashing on me again. Please help.

Dumps:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai4sxSL-PDR1kjB_igoy6EK0IJgz

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai4sxSL-PDR1kjEMB-v0y17LB5Vy

:)

Bidley, Feb 28, 2019

2. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Monkey57 Win User
    BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It also mentioned that the problem was in intelppm,sys.

"I purchased some software called..." 3rd party software is not required (or suggested (by me)).. The Media Creation Tool creates a bootable media.

Does "BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" happen when you boot the install media?

Monkey57, Feb 28, 2019
  4. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD errors, even after clean install - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD errors

2. BSOD Errors even after clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Errors even after clean install of Windows: I am having BSOD errors on my Dell Alienware M17 R5 laptop, i am installing manufacturers drivers but i think its driver related. I am adding my minidump files. Minidump.zip I tried using driver checker and i got BSOD errors hypervisor_error, pfn list corrupt and after trying...
  3. BSOD Errors even after clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Errors even after clean install of Windows: I am having BSOD errors on my Dell Alienware M17 R5 laptop, i am installing manufacturers drivers but i think its driver related. I am adding my minidump files. Minidump.zip I tried using driver checker and i got BSOD errors hypervisor_error, pfn list corrupt and after trying...
  4. BSODs After Clean Installation - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs After Clean Installation - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, I have recently started experiencing BSODs with various error codes which prompted me to perform a clean reinstall of Windows 10 hoping to get it fixed. However, since reinstalling today I have had 3 BSODs so far with 2 being irql_not_less_or_equal and 1 being PAGE...
  5. BSOD even after clean install of Windows

BSOD even after clean install of Windows: Hi guys, I've been having BSODs randomly throughout the day for the past 2 weeks, did all kinds of debugging trying to address it with no luck. Just did a fresh install last night and ran windows memtest with no error overnight but this morning I got 2 more BSOD. System...
  6. BSOD persists even after a clean install

BSOD persists even after a clean install: The last few days I found my Windows 10 encountering BSOD, with a few other minor problems I was having, I just decided to do a fresh install. Even during the setup process and ever since the the blue screen still continues. For the sake of it, I have some driver updates and...
  7. BSOD Even After Clean Windows Install

BSOD Even After Clean Windows Install: About a month or two ago I started getting BSOD while gaming. I tried a bunch of troubleshooting steps and nothing worked, so I decided to go for a clean Windows install. I didn't keep any personal files. I didn't get a BSOD for a few days, then it started up again. I get one...
  8. Frequent BSODs even after clean install

Frequent BSODs even after clean install: Hey everyone, Posting here looking for some help, now I'm a pretty tech savvy guy, have been building/ fixing computers for over 8 years, however lately my computer has been giving me nothing but trouble. Basically I am getting random BSODs, several unique ones, also...
  9. Random BSODs even after clean install

Random BSODs even after clean install: Hello all! I am facing a serious issue with my main desktop computer at the moment. About 4 hours ago, I tried to run a new updated game, but it was unable to start. I then proceeded to update my graphics drivers NVIDIA Dedicated GPU, and I got presented with a BSOD. I do...
  10. Mulitple BSOD even after clean installation

Mulitple BSOD even after clean installation: Hello, I have been getting BSOD (probably all of them, I took pictures and almost everytime it was different...) on and on for a while now. I did clean reset my computer but it did not solve anything. Here is a link to my dmp files and system info:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why 1903 creates conflicting IRQL error in windows 10

2. irql_not_less_or_equal even after ful reset