Windows 10: irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Windows 10 when using Youtube

Discus and support irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Windows 10 when using Youtube in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Like 2 weeks ago I built new PC. It was all running fine until today. When i was gaming, i used alt+tab to check something on internet. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dolovias, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Dolovias Win User

irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Windows 10 when using Youtube

Hello,

Like 2 weeks ago I built new PC.
    It was all running fine until today. When i was gaming, i used alt+tab to check something on internet. My screen turned black and nothing helped. when i was pressing keys and clicking, it was "beeping". So I Restarted and problem gone. Then i decided to install SSD with data which i used on previous PC. I also installed Opera browser and added Adblock there. I was then watching some videos on Youtube when BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal code appeared.
    After that, i updated GPU drivers, i run FurMark to check GPU stability, I also run one pass of Memtest and Memory test, without any error/crash.

Attached is minidump from that BSOD¨and also my systém info.
    Can someone assist with this? I am not sure what other information i should provide.

Thank you for your help.

:)

Dolovias, Jun 30, 2018
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jun 30, 2018
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jun 30, 2018
  4. irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Windows 10 when using Youtube

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Windows 10 when using Youtube

1. irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Windows 10 when using Youtube - Similar Threads - irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD using

2. Random BSOD specially when watching YouTube videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD specially when watching YouTube videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi. My computer has been getting random crashes for the last few months, sometimes daily and sometimes every few weeks. They are mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but at times I get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I also get random browser and...
  3. Random BSOD specially when watching YouTube videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD specially when watching YouTube videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi. My computer has been getting random crashes for the last few months, sometimes daily and sometimes every few weeks. They are mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but at times I get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I also get random browser and...
  4. Random BSOD specially when watching YouTube videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when using YouTube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when using YouTube: Hello!I have finished new build and updated every driver and application, but I get random Blue Screen while on YouTube. Played a few matched of PUBG and everything was fine, but YouTube causes BSOD every time.Sometimes few minutes before BSOD itself the screen goes black for...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when using GPU

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when using GPU: Hello, I've seen this topic discussed many times, and various solutions offered. I tried most of the ones I could find, to no avail. I've been getting BSOD using GPU-demanding software After Effects, various games with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This is the...
  7. Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly when using pc

Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly when using pc: Basically i built a new pc then after about 2 weeks of use, BSOD started happening. Tried the memory diagnostic which came out with no problems, updated all my drivers, and even tried reinstalling windows but the BSOD still happens. On the most recent BSOD, i went to the...
  8. BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod I do a lots of solutions without solve problem I have Mindump Files : https://uptobox.com/bzggp9ljdxxx Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 29 °C Coffee Lake 14nm...
  9. BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.

BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.: So far i've gotten 3 different BSOD's, the most frequent one being page fault in nonpaged area, System thread exception not handled. When reinstalling chrome i got a new one that said Memory management. And all the dump files are corrupt so i can't really see what's causing...
  10. BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I'm having this problem primarily when I play GTA 5 in which I get an occassional BSOD with the same message every time - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Help as to what the cause is and how to prevent this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance -Alfredo (The necessary...