Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've just put together this computer I am writing this on and have been having an issue with the IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every time I try to play a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatrickGagne1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

I've just put together this computer I am writing this on and have been having an issue with the IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every time I try to play a game. The computer turns on just fine and everything else works perfectly but when I get 2 minutes into playing a game I get hit with a blue screen. It happens while I am playing games online most of the time and I've tried stuff with the network adapter drivers and that hasn't worked. I need help with this issue asap so I can have a fully functional computer before college.

:)

PatrickGagne1, Aug 20, 2019

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Aug 20, 2019
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Aug 20, 2019
  4. TushantS Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

2. BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_O R_EQUAL)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_O R_EQUAL): I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: here is the link https://mega.nz/#!o84ynSRB!1AVTOEew_Qin0CiyRQqW9N4s3jyW2Q9I6_54yq4eBxU...
  3. BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) and (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) and (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: Bug Check Code: 0x00000050 Parameter 1: ffff8608`1705703c Parameter 2: 00000000`00000000 Parameter 3: fffff806`634ec837 Parameter 4:...
  4. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000A

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000A: getting BSOD on a latitude 7480 here are is the mini dump. https://valleygreencc-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/gteichman_coventry_com/EVICz40dWRBGtV3GfjSo1bwBcI0MTb8FKWDxeBmmcAVDmw?e=gLg2MO...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I have updated all drivers, updated the windows to the latest version, and I have change the new display card, ram and 1 harddisk (those are checked by the agent), but sometimes it still have the bsod....I don't know what can I do for the bsod....Please help...Thanks very...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam: I recently got myself a new PC, i installed Windows 10 Education with a bootable USB-Stick and downloaded and installed all the drivers. I can browse the Internet for hours and hours and nothing bad ever happens, but whenever I start a download in Steam my PC crashes and I...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD HELP Please

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD HELP Please: New computer and i have been getting Blue Screen with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I did windows memory diagnostics and nothing showed up. Here i've got the mini dump files and MS Info https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoZ5d7C3YTCdiDRWDD7RXbGDO3tO?e=O8OkiF...
  8. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello. I am getting BSOD errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during benchmark stress tests. All drivers are updated includubg latest BIOS. Ran memcheck86 with no errors. OS Windows 10 Home i7 8700k Asus ROG Z-370E Nvidia GTX 1080TI Corsiar...
  9. BSOD after fresh Win 10 install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD after fresh Win 10 install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Windows was reinstalled because of the BSOD's and after doing so they have come back again. I've taken the steps to get the logs for you and attached them. 138256
  10. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, cannot reboot afterwards, boots into BSOD with no error codes

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, cannot reboot afterwards, boots into BSOD with no error codes: Hi, While playing a game for about an hour, I got a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. after rebooting, everything worked fine for about 15 minutes, So I started up the game again, after about 20 minutes, another BSOD, this time it said something about Kernel (I don't remember,...