Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have updated all drivers, updated the windows to the latest version, and I have change the new display card, ram and 1 harddisk (those are checked by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jackyson, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Jackyson Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

I have updated all drivers, updated the windows to the latest version, and I have change the new display card, ram and 1 harddisk (those are checked by the agent), but sometimes it still have the bsod....I don't know what can I do for the bsod....Please help...Thanks very much.

The dump file is here...

https://gofile.io/?c=H3qxKt

The report in WhoCrashed is here

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Sat 24/8/2019 18:12:42 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\082419-7171-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1AAAB0)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFF8005F1DE1DD, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80016F03239)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: MicrosoftR WindowsR Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

My computer spec:

Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H

Intel® Core™ Kabylake i7-7700 3.6GHz 8M Cache 4 Core 8 Thread LGA1151

GeForce® GTX 1080 WINDFORCE OC 8G (NEW)
    CORSAIR RM650i (Full Modular 全模組) 650W 80Plus Gold Cable Management 火牛
    Intel SSD 600p Series M.2 2280 512GB SSDPEKKW512G7X1 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 SSD 固態硬碟
    WD Blue 4TB HDD (NEW)

WD 250GB HDD (For BT)

ADATA Premier DDR4 2400Mhz 8GB X 2 (NEW)
    COOLER MASTER N300 (NSE-300-KKN3) Advanced USB3.0 (黑色) 中直立式機殼

:)

Jackyson, Aug 24, 2019

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Aug 24, 2019
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Aug 24, 2019
  4. TushantS Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  10. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not less or equal bsod