Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i keep on getting these blue screen crashes when playing games or even sometimes light software, but mostly while playing games, it is not a specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IcyFlame33, Oct 31, 2018.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening

i keep on getting these blue screen crashes when playing games or even sometimes light software, but mostly while playing games, it is not a specific game, but ALL of them.

i have ran various memory test, both on Hard drives and RAM which came up as there are no problems, and reinstalled windows several times, with no avail.

the most common crashes include

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

My Specs

cpu: amd fx8320e 8 cores @3.2 ghz

ram: 8 gb ddr3

windows 10 home

gpu: amd r9 280x

:)

IcyFlame33, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Elite171 Win User

ntoskrnl.exe cause of bluescreens? IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Okay, so I ran verifier for about 2 hours with no issues. I deleted the two Nvidia Audio Drivers that seemed to be the issue, and only a few minutes after I signed in, I got another bluescreen, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. It did not create a DMP file.
    Then I got another IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen, which also created no DMP file. Why is it only half of my bluescreens are creating DMP files? This is really frustrating as I'm actually trying to solve the issue.

Elite171, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Elite171 Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe cause of bluescreens? IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I just got 3 bluescreens in a row, my system is looking so un-stable.. Jesus...

Anyway, for some reason the bluescreens are not creating DMP files now. I got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION immediately followed by a page fault in nonpaged area from mountmgr.sys, followed by another IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I will try and run verifier now
    and after a 24 hour period I will run Memtest to check for issues.

Elite171, Oct 31, 2018
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening

Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen: Hello,I am having an issue with my OS where it causes blue screen of death with an error message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".I have checked the Event Viewer and the error message is:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xfffffc9a149ac803,...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen: Hello,I am having an issue with my OS where it causes blue screen of death with an error message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".I have checked the Event Viewer and the error message is:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xfffffc9a149ac803,...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen: Hi,I keep getting this bluescreen on my computer. I cannot figure out what is causing this bluescreen. I linked the minidump file below for the bluescreen. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnuyJTKGNL4wxUva7r0bjt7IjD_r?e=gB6fJB...
  6. irql_not_less_or_equal bluescreen

irql_not_less_or_equal bluescreen: Hello, i just recieved this bluescreen during gaming. I added the minidump file, maybe someone could help me. https://www.file-upload.net/download-14365845/minidump.zip.html...
  7. Bluescreen Help! - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen Help! - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting some random bluescreen that most of them saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I also have checked using WhoCrashed that it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe Here's the two files that i think may helpful to analyze my problem Minidump Minidump with...
  8. Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hallo Zusammen, ich habe beim Betrieb (Meist Windows hochgelaufen) einen Absturtz mit dem Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Ich kann den Fehler leider nicht identifizieren. ich habe die Dumpdatei hier hochgeladen...
  9. Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, first of all here my specs: Windows 10 Pro Processor: Intel i7-6700k @ 4.00GHz 4.00GHz RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Mainboard: ASUS z170-k gpu: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB 1 SSD 240GB + 1HDD 1TB so my problem is since the last few days i get BSOD's with the error code :...
  10. Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently, I've occurred bluescreen in my laptop several times. I didn't run any particular program. It seems occurring randomly. I've used WinDbg to analysis the dump file, could someone help me to find out the problem? Here is the analysis result: Microsoft (R) Windows...