Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Constantly Occuring

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Constantly Occuring in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently rebuilt my PC and used some existing hardware from my previous build. Ever since I have done so, my computer has blue screened many times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MattPanos, Jun 9, 2020.

1. MattPanos Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Constantly Occuring

I recently rebuilt my PC and used some existing hardware from my previous build. Ever since I have done so, my computer has blue screened many times and no matter what I seem to do, it doesn't help.

I have ran sfc scans, checked my memory health, have checked the condition of my drives, used a Windows Media Creation Tool to try and repair Windows, updated each driver individually, and much more.

I've linked my .dmp file hoping one of you could tell me what the problem is as I don't have access to it.

OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!At3En2MDQz7kiVW1GsqViUk2qlCr?e=2eqhfn

:)

MattPanos, Jun 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 64bit, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error

Hi Connor,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I would like to inform that IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to your system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?
    • Does this issue persists only while playing games?

This Stop error message usually occurs during installation when there was an attempt in kernel mode to touch pageable memory at too high a process internal request level (IRQL). Typically,
    this error occurs when a driver uses an incorrect memory address. Other possible causes of this error include an incompatible device driver, a general hardware problem, or incompatible software.

If you are able to boot the device to desktop, try the below troubleshooting steps

Step 1: As an initial step,
    , I suggest you to download and install any pending updates on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 16, 2020
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Constantly Occuring

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Constantly Occuring

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Constantly Occuring - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Constantly Occuring

2. BSODs due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constantly occurring during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constantly occurring during gameplay: Hello,Recently, I have been getting BSODs when I play certain games, arguably ones that are more graphics and processing intensive GTA V. The reason for each BSOD is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and after doing some searching, I'm told its either a corrupted file, driver, or memory...
  3. BSODs due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constantly occurring during gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constantly occurring during gameplay: Hello,Recently, I have been getting BSODs when I play certain games, arguably ones that are more graphics and processing intensive GTA V. The reason for each BSOD is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and after doing some searching, I'm told its either a corrupted file, driver, or memory...
  4. BSODs due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constantly occurring during gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring: Recently out of nowhere my laptop has begun to randomly blue screen regardless of what i was currently doing from gaming to general surfing the internet.In the last couple days i have gotten 3 irql_not_less_or_equal bsods, 1 kmode_exception_not_handled bsod, and 1...
  6. irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring: Recently out of nowhere my laptop has begun to randomly blue screen regardless of what i was currently doing from gaming to general surfing the internet.In the last couple days i have gotten 3 irql_not_less_or_equal bsods, 1 kmode_exception_not_handled bsod, and 1...
  7. Constant IRQL_Not_less_or_equal

Constant IRQL_Not_less_or_equal: Hey everyone,I keep getting IRQL BSODs, I've no idea how to begin debugging to find out where the issue lies. I read that old hard drives can cause these kinds of issues, I recently swapped out the SSD that stored my OS with a new SSD; that increased PC performance and my OS...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly occuring while trying to play League of Legends and...

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly occuring while trying to play League of Legends and...: Doesn't seem to be happening in any other games, yes I have tried sfc /scannow and running a memtest, multiple times, to no avail. Dumps are here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xkq2uzbzucmxdce/file...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL constant bluescreening: i keep on getting these blue screen crashes when playing games or even sometimes light software, but mostly while playing games, it is not a specific game, but ALL of them. i have ran various memory test, both on Hard drives and RAM which came up as there are no problems,...
  10. multiple occurances of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

multiple occurances of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I was at windows 8.1 and had had a few of these BSOD's there but since I moved to 10 I had not had them. I thought maybe an driver in the old os had been causing the issue. Well in the last week I've had 5 of these IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes so It looks like i...