Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash when i connect DS3

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash when i connect DS3 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have downloaded scp servers a week ago to play on my ds3, the first days it worked perfect but at the fourth day when i connected my ds3,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yazdan27, Jan 12, 2017.

1. yazdan27 Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash when i connect DS3

Hello,

I have downloaded scp servers a week ago to play on my ds3, the first days it worked perfect but at the fourth day when i connected my ds3, my pc crashed and gived me a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error and saying scpVbus.sys has failed.
    Can somebody help me please?

Thank you.

:)

yazdan27, Jan 12, 2017
  2. yazdan27 Win User

Can't connect Ds3

I've tried motioninjoy, beter ds3 and scp server. Scp server worked out good in beginning but after 2 days my laptop began to crash when i plugged my controller, the error said that the scpVbus has failed and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" so i deleted it too.

yazdan27, Jan 12, 2017
  3. yazdan27 Win User
    Can't connect Ds3

Playstation forum is no help. I got stuck with a jerk.

yazdan27, Jan 12, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Yup, looks like the SCP Serer is the cause:

Code: BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 1, fffff80d5fb81e67} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ScpVBus.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ScpVBus.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Uninstall it, see if the problem goes away. If you really need one, try a different one.

Ztruker, Jan 13, 2017
Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash when i connect DS3 - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash connect

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crash: My PC keeps crashing, maybe once an hour with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. From the dmp file it seems to refer to WmiPrvSE.exe. Any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  3. better ds3 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    better ds3 on windows 10: Is there a way to install ps3 drivers on better ds3? whenever i do install the driver it prompts me with a "not compatible" box Unlike the video where it should work https://youtu.be/60QQGHEujw4?t=210...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming: Hi guys, I just built my computer about 4 days ago, got a blue screen first time playing LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and then didn't happen until today. I played hours of WAREZONE yesterday and didn't have a problem. All part are brand new. Can someone help me? I've attached V2 Log...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash: Hello everyone, So, my laptop has been having a lot of random problems but this blue screen of death was the best problem that I could be specific about. I was simply browsing Steam when the BSOD happened. Before writing this thread I already checked a few things: - Ran...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming: So glad there is a forum for this, I've been trying for a while to fix this problem. Basically my computer BSODs quite frequently and almost selectively while playing the popular game CS:GO. My CPU and graphics card are properly cooled and graphics driver is up-to-date....
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash: Hello, So it already happend to me trice that my laptop just suddenly crashes and gives me irql_not_less_or_equal error saying ndis.sys failed and I really find this strange. Can somebody please help? Thank you.Attachment 127018 80365
  8. Infrequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crashes

Infrequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crashes: Hello! I have been having issues with my gaming PC for several months now. Basically, I will occasionally get blue screens and the error messages seem to usually be related to memory (usually the error is "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"). This happens pretty infrequently, but...
  9. Can't connect Ds3 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect Ds3 to windows 10: Hello, I want to connect my ps3 controller to my windows 10 laptop but everything i tried i failed. I've tied a lot of third-party drivers and they also didn't work. Does somebody knows another solution? Thanks 78382
  10. Laptop crashes when I play a game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop crashes when I play a game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): Card details: Geforce GTX 670M 3GB GDDR5 (2x) Geforce GTX 675M 2GB GDDR5 The error I was getting before going to windows 10 was "Nividia GeForce GTX 670m device is not removable and cannot be ejected or unplugged." This would happen and kick me out of a game and the...