Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, So, my laptop has been having a lot of random problems but this blue screen of death was the best problem that I could be specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tsilva, Jan 13, 2020.

1. tsilva Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

Hello everyone,

So, my laptop has been having a lot of random problems but this blue screen of death was the best problem that I could be specific about. I was simply browsing Steam when the BSOD happened.

Before writing this thread I already checked a few things:
    - Ran "sfc /scannow" and it didn't found any integrity problems.
    - Ran CHKDSK to find and fix hard drive problems. I let it run for 2 hours and when I checked it was on a "Fixing state". So, problems there?
    - Also run CrystalDisk and it says the health of the hard is "Good".

I thought it would fix something but today my screen started flickering (like the screen was broken) for a bit and the laptop shutdown. When I tried to start it up again, the screen simply stayed black. Waited a few minutes and it finally boot up again.

On another day, I tried to shutdown the laptop would turn on again just like a restart! Tried to shutdown a few times and never worked. I had to kill it the hard way.

These are the problems I've been having, I thank you for your help.

TIAGO-PC-(2019-12-21_17-48-57).zip

:)

tsilva, Jan 13, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by kernel mode device drivers using improper addresses.

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for more information and resolution.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, Jan 13, 2020
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crash: My PC keeps crashing, maybe once an hour with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. From the dmp file it seems to refer to WmiPrvSE.exe. Any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crash: My PC keeps crashing, maybe once an hour with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. From the dmp file it seems to refer to WmiPrvSE.exe. Any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  4. Windows 10 - Bluescreen crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck 0x0000000a caused by...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Bluescreen crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck 0x0000000a caused by...: I have an Eluktronics RP15 laptop Ryzen 4800H, Geforce RTX 2060 that has served me well for three years. However the machine has become unstable in the past year or so with frequent bluescreen crashes. Curiously, it mostly happens when the computer is idle.I have run WinDbg...
  5. Windows 10 - Bluescreen crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck 0x0000000a caused by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Bluescreen crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck 0x0000000a caused by...: I have an Eluktronics RP15 laptop Ryzen 4800H, Geforce RTX 2060 that has served me well for three years. However the machine has become unstable in the past year or so with frequent bluescreen crashes. Curiously, it mostly happens when the computer is idle.I have run WinDbg...
  6. Windows 10 - Bluescreen crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck 0x0000000a caused by...

7. My laptop keeps crashing with "IRQL_not_less_or_equal error code, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps crashing with "IRQL_not_less_or_equal error code, please help.: Everytime I play a game on my laptop this crash happens. And I'm not sure why. Everything is updated as much as possible, and another thing I've noticed is that on startup my taskbar loads extremely slow. Anyone help?...
  8. My laptop keeps crashing with "IRQL_not_less_or_equal error code, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing with "IRQL_not_less_or_equal error code, please help.: Everytime I play a game on my laptop this crash happens. And I'm not sure why. Everything is updated as much as possible, and another thing I've noticed is that on startup my taskbar loads extremely slow. Anyone help?...
  9. My laptop keeps crashing with "IRQL_not_less_or_equal error code, please help.

10. Laptop keeps crashing and BSOD for many times due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Laptop keeps crashing and BSOD for many times due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My Classmate's laptopan OMEN 6 keeps crashing now and then with the only remind is "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and a bunch of dump files that I don't understand, it even continually crashed for three times today.I tried to debug it with WinDBG, but I actually doesn't familiar...