Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So it already happend to me trice that my laptop just suddenly crashes and gives me irql_not_less_or_equal error saying ndis.sys failed and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yazdan27, Mar 26, 2017.

1. yazdan27 Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

Hello,

So it already happend to me trice that my laptop just suddenly crashes and gives me irql_not_less_or_equal error saying ndis.sys failed and I really find this strange. Can somebody please help? Thank you.Attachment 127018

:)

yazdan27, Mar 26, 2017

2. Memory diagnostic results

My pc crashes on a multitude of games, while on others it never seems to crash at all. Most of the time it simply crashes to desktop while other times I get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod.

Ward van der Zanden, Mar 26, 2017
  3. Kernel_security_Check_Failure and IRQL_Not_Less_Or _Equal BSOD errors on Windows 10.

It crashes during startup after restarting for verifier Error Message IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal.

I checked the settings and they are set for DMPS.

andrewsavage577, Mar 26, 2017
  4. jedduff Win User

Bonjour! *Smile

Your file is empty *Sad

jedduff, Mar 27, 2017
  5. yazdan27 Win User
    sry gonna upload again

yazdan27, Mar 27, 2017
  6. yazdan27 Win User
    It has to be good now...

yazdan27, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crash: My PC keeps crashing, maybe once an hour with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. From the dmp file it seems to refer to WmiPrvSE.exe. Any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Crash: My PC keeps crashing, maybe once an hour with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. From the dmp file it seems to refer to WmiPrvSE.exe. Any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  4. Windows 10 - Bluescreen crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck 0x0000000a caused by...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Bluescreen crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck 0x0000000a caused by...: I have an Eluktronics RP15 laptop Ryzen 4800H, Geforce RTX 2060 that has served me well for three years. However the machine has become unstable in the past year or so with frequent bluescreen crashes. Curiously, it mostly happens when the computer is idle.I have run WinDbg...
  5. Windows 10 - Bluescreen crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck 0x0000000a caused by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Bluescreen crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck 0x0000000a caused by...: I have an Eluktronics RP15 laptop Ryzen 4800H, Geforce RTX 2060 that has served me well for three years. However the machine has become unstable in the past year or so with frequent bluescreen crashes. Curiously, it mostly happens when the computer is idle.I have run WinDbg...
  6. Windows 10 - Bluescreen crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bugcheck 0x0000000a caused by...

7. My laptop keeps crashing with "IRQL_not_less_or_equal error code, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps crashing with "IRQL_not_less_or_equal error code, please help.: Everytime I play a game on my laptop this crash happens. And I'm not sure why. Everything is updated as much as possible, and another thing I've noticed is that on startup my taskbar loads extremely slow. Anyone help?...
  8. My laptop keeps crashing with "IRQL_not_less_or_equal error code, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing with "IRQL_not_less_or_equal error code, please help.: Everytime I play a game on my laptop this crash happens. And I'm not sure why. Everything is updated as much as possible, and another thing I've noticed is that on startup my taskbar loads extremely slow. Anyone help?...
  9. My laptop keeps crashing with "IRQL_not_less_or_equal error code, please help.

10. Laptop keeps crashing and BSOD for many times due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Laptop keeps crashing and BSOD for many times due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My Classmate's laptopan OMEN 6 keeps crashing now and then with the only remind is "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and a bunch of dump files that I don't understand, it even continually crashed for three times today.I tried to debug it with WinDBG, but I actually doesn't familiar...