Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having BSOD's with the codes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I used the WhoCrashed program to figure out what the problem was, but the program does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by АлександрСиденко, Jul 30, 2019.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

I'm having BSOD's with the codes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I used the WhoCrashed program to figure out what the problem was, but the program does not give me any clear details. Please help, because blue screen appears more and more! I would be very grateful for the help!

Memory dumps are available at the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nmj60xl73skxbwu/AADj3oR3We3E-ra-O6jaVlNTa?dl=0

:)

АлександрСиденко, Jul 30, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jul 30, 2019
  3. BSODs ntoskrnl.exe/ntkrnlmp.exe after installing graphics driver

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe [​IMG]

uninstalled and installed the PCIe driver . Sorry for replying this late .

ZaydenBlaze, Jul 30, 2019
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

DEUS Ex 3

I think the reason was/is consolitis. For example, in Deus Ex, the entire Liberty Island was a single map where in Dues Ex 2, it was broken into three parts (and the sum of the three is still smaller than Dues Ex). That added loading times that annoyed PC users coming from Dues Ex. Additionally, Dues Ex 2 is a lot shorter than Dues Ex.

Those are the primary reasons why it wasn't as well receieved. Personally, I'd give Dues Ex a 8/9 and Dues Ex 2 a 6/7. Dues Ex 2 isn't horrible but it can't reach the bar set by Dues Ex.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due ntkrnlmp

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help

BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help: Hey guys, I have a very random and unpredictable BSOD issue when running BlackDesert. It doesn't matter what I'm doing in the game, I could be idling or in the midst of fighting a pack of monsters, it will unexpectedly crash. There is no observed tell-tale signs precipitating...
  5. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql_not_less_or_equal server ntkrnlmp.exe