Windows 10: irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost daily

Discus and support irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost daily in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my machine has been throwing BSOD errors for a little while now and after trying to debug it myself I cannot seem to fix it without having in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LukasU, May 21, 2024.

1. LukasU Win User

irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost daily

Hello my machine has been throwing BSOD errors for a little while now and after trying to debug it myself I cannot seem to fix it without having in depth knowledge about the error. I tend to get the afore mentioned error mostly, but sometimes other error codes come up such as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I can attach a zipped minidump file, I have a few if needed. Any help would be appreciated!052024-6312-01.zip this is the minidump

:)

LukasU, May 21, 2024

2. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 21, 2024
  3. Windows 10 64bit, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error

Hi Connor,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I would like to inform that IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to your system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?
    • Does this issue persists only while playing games?

This Stop error message usually occurs during installation when there was an attempt in kernel mode to touch pageable memory at too high a process internal request level (IRQL). Typically,
    this error occurs when a driver uses an incorrect memory address. Other possible causes of this error include an incompatible device driver, a general hardware problem, or incompatible software.

If you are able to boot the device to desktop, try the below troubleshooting steps

Step 1: As an initial step,
    , I suggest you to download and install any pending updates on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2024
  4. irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost daily

BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, May 21, 2024
Thema:

irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost daily

1. irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost daily - Similar Threads - irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost

2. irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost daily: Hello my machine has been throwing BSOD errors for a little while now and after trying to debug it myself I cannot seem to fix it without having in depth knowledge about the error. I tend to get the afore mentioned error mostly, but sometimes other error codes come up such as...
  3. irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    irql_not_less_or_equal Error almost daily: Hello my machine has been throwing BSOD errors for a little while now and after trying to debug it myself I cannot seem to fix it without having in depth knowledge about the error. I tend to get the afore mentioned error mostly, but sometimes other error codes come up such as...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 occurring almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 occurring almost daily: This has been ongoing for about a week now and each BSOD creates the same dump it also is not consistent, it might not happen for a day or might happen multiple times in one day:DUMP.txtSPECS:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600MOTHERBOARD: MSI B450 TOMOHAWK MAXGPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX...
  5. Almost daily crashes with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Almost daily crashes with Windows 11: I'm getting almost daily crashes / Blue Screens with Windows 11. I have a mini dump file and a Dumpstack file that I can provide that will hopefully allow you to pinpoint where the issue lies. It isn't temperature related as the PC runs between 50 and 65 C most of the time....
  6. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  7. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  8. Almost daily BSoD appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Almost daily BSoD appears: Hello, I've attached a log file hoping someone would be kind enough to view it and help find a solution to this vexing problem of BSoD. Windows 21h1 Much obliged Thank You Ian 182241
  9. Daily BSODs (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

in Windows 10 Support
    Daily BSODs (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): I bought this computer about 2-2.5 months ago and I've been getting so random restarts not long after, i have warranty for it but I'm not in the US right now and it would be expensive to send it back right now so I'm making this post to maybe find a fix so that I might not...
  10. Almost Daily Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Almost Daily Activation: My windows 10 home version 1909 64bit is causing me grief! I upgraded from a genuine windows 7 not long after windows 10 became available. Everything has been perfect until a few weeks ago when it displayed that it was no longer activated. I ran the troubleshoot on the...