Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error and game crashing - Windows 10

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error and game crashing - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all. I have constantly looked at similar titles hoping it would lead me to figure out what is actually happening to my laptop. Alas, I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kurimu, Nov 15, 2015.

1. kurimu Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error and game crashing - Windows 10

Hello all. I have constantly looked at similar titles hoping it would lead me to figure out what is actually happening to my laptop. Alas, I cannot find an answer. I get this BSoD whenever I play games, not even during intense situations. Sometimes the game would run just fine, but it would blue screen randomly. It crashes more often than it does blue screen. I'm not sure why the game crashes either.

I've tried many solutions; virus scan, updating the BIOS, updating drivers, clean install of Windows 10. Not sure what's going wrong. I would very much appreciate it if someone can take the time to solve this problem.
    The game I was playing was SMITE. I can run the game no problem, so I doubt it's not being able to run the game properly. I only ever play SMITE, haven't tried any other games to see if I get the BSoD.

I'll attach the system information to this post.

Thank you for looking!

:)

kurimu, Nov 15, 2015

2. frequent windows 10 crashes

i am also having this issue keeps crashing and the error is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL i have a custom gaming computer that has been running windows 10 since built back in december i just recently installed an update today and since the update my computer
    is crashing prior to the update it was fine so what is going on this is getting very frustrating

gregfosnight, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Memory diagnostic results

My pc crashes on a multitude of games, while on others it never seems to crash at all. Most of the time it simply crashes to desktop while other times I get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod.

Ward van der Zanden, Nov 15, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi kurimu,

Please uninstall everything of Intel Graphics using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your manufacturer HP. Be to ONLY install the drivers.

This driver is the DirectX graphics driver from Windows, this points to the graphics drivers from the graphics card.
    Code: Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys[/quote]

Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error and game crashing - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error game

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error in multiple games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error in multiple games: 12900k32GB RAM4090I've tried running memtest86, that came back with 0 errors after 2 rounds of 4 passes, and I've tried reinstalling Windows. I'm not great at deciphering dump files, so I figured I'd post the most recent one here and see if anyone else can help. Happens in...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error in multiple games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error in multiple games: 12900k32GB RAM4090I've tried running memtest86, that came back with 0 errors after 2 rounds of 4 passes, and I've tried reinstalling Windows. I'm not great at deciphering dump files, so I figured I'd post the most recent one here and see if anyone else can help. Happens in...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - full screen gaming crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - full screen gaming crashed: I getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i try to change my game to full screen it crashed. My graphic Driver also crashed. I have tried to reinstall window, graphic driver, my game it still same. Uploaded minidump and system information as below:...
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming: Hi guys, I just built my computer about 4 days ago, got a blue screen first time playing LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and then didn't happen until today. I played hours of WAREZONE yesterday and didn't have a problem. All part are brand new. Can someone help me? I've attached V2 Log...
  6. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ERROR

Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ERROR: So, i i first encountered this 15 days ago...my pc wont sleep, restart, or shutdown normally with out giving me a blue screen errror and then shutting down (reardless of whether i try safe boot, sleep, restart, or shut down..it will always give me a blue screen error, and...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming: So glad there is a forum for this, I've been trying for a while to fix this problem. Basically my computer BSODs quite frequently and almost selectively while playing the popular game CS:GO. My CPU and graphics card are properly cooled and graphics driver is up-to-date....
  8. Random crashes, error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random crashes, error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Have been getting random crashes on my laptop every few days since 4 months ago (got this laptop 1 year ago). Seems to be related to a few issues: It almost always crashes when the mobile hotspot is on (doesn't crash straight away, only symptom of crashing is mobile...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Errors when playing games

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Errors when playing games: Hello, I keep encountering the same error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. However, it only shows up when I play games on my laptop. When I am not gaming the system works fine, no error, no BSOD. I'm not sure what the cause is of this error. Can someone please help me out with...
  10. Laptop crashes when I play a game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop crashes when I play a game (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): Card details: Geforce GTX 670M 3GB GDDR5 (2x) Geforce GTX 675M 2GB GDDR5 The error I was getting before going to windows 10 was "Nividia GeForce GTX 670m device is not removable and cannot be ejected or unplugged." This would happen and kick me out of a game and the...