Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD)

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Hoping to find some support for this issue. It's happened twice about a half hour apart today and starting to disrupt my workflow :( Here's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick1097, May 29, 2019.

1. Nick1097 Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD)

Hello,

Hoping to find some support for this issue. It's happened twice about a half hour apart today and starting to disrupt my workflow IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD) :(

Here's a link to both minidumps.

Last time I checked my RAM with the memory diagnostic no errors were found.

I was also running BitDefender Antivirus plus, which I have uninstalled, but the error still occurred. Once before and once after uninstalling.

Here's also my current windows version. Any help is appreciated. TIA

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD) 639fd9af-38a5-4dc1-b831-865def069ede?upload=true.jpg

:)

Nick1097, May 29, 2019
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, May 29, 2019
  3. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 29, 2019
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD)

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, May 29, 2019
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD)

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD) - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error BSOD

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error: So I have this error everyday and I don't know the cause. Here's a list of things I already tried:Changing graphics card from AMD to NVIDIA because of the driversClean Windows installRAM memory testDDU...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error: Hello, im running into a blue screen error very frequently multiple times a day. Its says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.Context, this is a new PC build with I completed only a couple days ago. Since then i have only installed steam and a couple games and discord with select other...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error: Hello, im running into a blue screen error very frequently multiple times a day. Its says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.Context, this is a new PC build with I completed only a couple days ago. Since then i have only installed steam and a couple games and discord with select other...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD error - irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD error - irql_not_less_or_equal: My PC has gone through several errors which I assume I managed to fix but I don't exactly know what is causing the problem right now. I would be really glad if someone could tell me what the problem is being caused by. Link below is for the dump file. Thank you in advance for...
  7. BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My PC have been encountering BSODs with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for the past few days. Here's the event log information. If anyone can help me out that'd be great! Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 6/18/2019...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD)

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD): Hello, So things were going well for a while, no BSOD, until today. Glad I was able to restart to find and backup my important data. Hoping someone can take a peek at my minidump and find out what's wrong? These errors are giving me mini heart attacks :( Here's a link...
  9. BSOD error IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal

BSOD error IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal: Hello I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware, and tried a clean install. The bsod appears about 20 minutes after the first boot. If I then turn the computer off and turn...
  10. Intermittent BSOD, error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Intermittent BSOD, error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently I went to install a new secondary hard drive and after I connected it, my computer wouldn’t boot. After clearing the CMOS the computer booted fine – yet now I get daily blue screens. Things I have done since the problem started: · Removed the new HDD · Ran...