Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly occuring while trying to play League of Legends and...

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly occuring while trying to play League of Legends and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Doesn't seem to be happening in any other games, yes I have tried sfc /scannow and running a memtest, multiple times, to no avail. Dumps are here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EliRobinson1, Sep 15, 2020.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly occuring while trying to play League of Legends and...

Doesn't seem to be happening in any other games, yes I have tried sfc /scannow and running a memtest, multiple times, to no avail.

Dumps are here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xkq2uzbzucmxdce/file

:)

EliRobinson1, Sep 15, 2020
  2. DanST Win User

Consecutive BSOD playing League of Legends, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly occuring while trying to play League of Legends and... [​IMG]

DanST, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Tomethius Win User
    BSOD playing League of Legends, error 0x0000001E

The new errors include MEMORY-MANAGEMENT, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. All but the trap bsod message have occurred more than once. They have all occurred during League of Legends. I am not sure if they occur during any heavy usage of the system. I will test with other heavy usage applications asap

Edit: I can't recreate the crashes in anything but League of Legends. Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and Darksiders run fine. There are now even more errors. It seems that every day, more error codes come up. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. New

Tomethius, Sep 15, 2020
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly occuring while trying to play League of Legends and...

Prevent installation of League of Legends Only

I have a little brother who has become addicted to League of legends, and he keeps ruining his laptop by trying to download some kind of shady tools. Because of these tools, he is constantly exposed to viruses that usually end up with constant blue screens, missing drivers and ruined hardware

I want to add in some kind of prevention that will not allow him to ever install/play/interact with league of legends without my permission, whilst still allowing him to install other games and other applications without my permission/authorization.

George Fong, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly occuring while trying to play League of Legends and...

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly occuring while trying to play League of Legends and... - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly

2. PC randomly restarted while playing League of Legends.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarted while playing League of Legends.: When I switch to the windows 11 my PC got random restarts while I'M playing a game.It is not a temperature issues, restart happens always at the time when game loading.Also on windows 10 I do not face this issues....
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  5. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  7. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2...
  8. Consecutive BSOD playing League of Legends, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Consecutive BSOD playing League of Legends, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I often get a BSOD when I play League of Legends (or any game), it seems when there are a lot of events to be processed. After my laptop automatically restarts and I re-enter the game, I will often almost instantly get another BSOD. It is not uncommon for this to happen 3-4...
  9. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...