Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from Fresh Windows 10 Install

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from Fresh Windows 10 Install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, Having difficulties and I believe I've been through the standard troubleshooting techniques. I used to have a stable PC build. Decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GL1TCH3D, Jan 18, 2021.

1. GL1TCH3D Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from Fresh Windows 10 Install

Hi there,

Having difficulties and I believe I've been through the standard troubleshooting techniques.

I used to have a stable PC build. Decided to reinstall windows 10 fresh as I had gone through 2 windows upgrades and several parts changes. It was stable before the reinstall.

My PC Build: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/QXrFxc

When I reinstalled windows I also attempted to overclock the processor, however I was receiving bluescreens related to lack of voltage and decided to simply return to defaults here. I also enabled XMP on the RAM which previously I had not. I turned this off earlier today. I ran the windows memory tests with no fails. Before I reinstalled I was running Bios version 7. After the reinstall and crashes started I changed for Bios version 9. The same crashes seem to be happening.

I installed the latest drivers for my motherboard through the Gigabyte tool crashes were occurring before and after such updates. The newest driver for my network card is present and is the same one that was installed before the re-install of windows.

All other software installed is the most updated version direct from the manufacturer's page or distributed through Steam.

Driver Verifier was crashing on boot, could not load into Windows.

GPU driver was installed using a fresh install originally, and another fresh install was performed just in case with no stop to the crashes.

Link to driver list exported from Driver View: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Av5Hd0vpqAqDlVHtSQnYM9BxKfQ8?e=48MwqP

Link to WhoCrashed export: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av5Hd0vpqAqDlVMZc7ykTQBYlumI?e=GvVFjD

Any suggestions much appreciated!

:)

GL1TCH3D, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 18, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from Fresh Windows 10 Install - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Fresh Install

2. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error on fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error on fresh windows installation: Hello, i had in the past several bsod with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or HYPERVISOR_ERROR errors and i do a format, after 50hours on new windows 10 installation, i get again a BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. I upload the minidump here -->...
  3. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error on fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error on fresh windows installation: Hello, i had in the past several bsod with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or HYPERVISOR_ERROR errors and i do a format, after 50hours on new windows 10 installation, i get again a BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. I upload the minidump here -->...
  4. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error on fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh Windows 11 install with new hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh Windows 11 install with new hardware: Hello all. For the last several weeks, since doing a rather large upgrade to my machine and installing a fresh copy of Windows 11, I have been plagued by BSODs at least once a day, always the same issue. I have followed some of the other instructions I have found on this site...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh Windows 11 install with new hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh Windows 11 install with new hardware: Hello all. For the last several weeks, since doing a rather large upgrade to my machine and installing a fresh copy of Windows 11, I have been plagued by BSODs at least once a day, always the same issue. I have followed some of the other instructions I have found on this site...
  7. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh install!!

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh install!!: I'm having a repeated BSOD problem even after I have done a fresh install with the following:-Removed all programs, formatted and reinstalled windows on a new SSD after trying an install on the previous drive-Removed all RAM except one stick have cycled that 1 stick to verify...
  8. BSOD after fresh install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD after fresh install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I did a fresh install of windows but still encountered BSOD Dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjwntDGJt5ArmlzJ6PHhjRnIT-4-?e=t50hkJ On Thu 7/2/2020 2:27:50 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070220-10890-01.dmp This was...
  9. Fresh Install BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Possibly Realtek LAN?

Fresh Install BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Possibly Realtek LAN?: So I just did another fresh install of Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I haven't even activated it yet and I haven't manually installed any drivers. I got the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD almost instantly when I had Firefox open. When I was installing Windows, I went away and...
  10. BSOD after fresh Win 10 install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD after fresh Win 10 install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Windows was reinstalled because of the BSOD's and after doing so they have come back again. I've taken the steps to get the logs for you and attached them. 138256