Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Multiple BSODs

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Multiple BSODs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently been having multiple BSOD crashes, most being IRQL and other errors.From what I have found, most indicate a driver error but I am unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Clay Garrard, May 25, 2024.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Multiple BSODs

I've recently been having multiple BSOD crashes, most being IRQL and other errors.From what I have found, most indicate a driver error but I am unable to 'translate' my DMP files to accurately identify the problem. Steps taken- sfc scannow: no problems- scan disk : no problems- uninstalled Intel Drivers, reinstalled- uninstalled nvidia drivers with DDU, reinstalled Here are my recent DMP files, please help! https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3l1999ilayk5vl5ifhf4i/DMP-Files.zip?rlkey=w6xtie33w5qsiqfpblx4j180x&st=aj6ac4f2&dl=0

:)

Clay Garrard, May 25, 2024

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, May 25, 2024
  3. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Link to Onedrive Folder:

Microsoft OneDrive

I ran into one issue, when going through the list of steps given. When I was trying to export the system information, it would get stuck somewhere in the middle on 'printing' I restarted and tried this multiple times with no success. I am thinking this might
    be linked to the BSOD.

YorgoKennos, May 25, 2024
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Multiple BSODs

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: Microsoft OneDrive

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 25, 2024
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Multiple BSODs

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Multiple BSODs - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Multiple BSODs

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Multiple BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Multiple BSODs: I've recently been having multiple BSOD crashes, most being IRQL and other errors.From what I have found, most indicate a driver error but I am unable to 'translate' my DMP files to accurately identify the problem. Steps taken- sfc scannow: no problems- scan disk : no...
  3. Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's for months now with mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error codes and have tried every solution I can think of.I've done Memtest64, Windows Memory Diagnostic, SFC /Scannow, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth, used CCleaner to update...
  4. Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's for months now with mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error codes and have tried every solution I can think of.I've done Memtest64, Windows Memory Diagnostic, SFC /Scannow, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth, used CCleaner to update...
  5. Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Multiple Random Crashes + BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Random Crashes + BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: [ATTACH] I have recently been getting random computer freezes followed by 3-5 beeps where I can only hard reboot by holding down the power button. This was a new PC that i built back recently in December 2019. Also once got the BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Is this an...
  7. Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs

Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs: Hello, Before continuing, just a bit of context to clarify the situation and avoid questions: - I have changed most of my computer parts last august, this includes: the CPU Ryzen 3600x, the GPU GTX 2070, the MB b450 tuf gaming, then b450 tomahawk max in january and the RAM...
  8. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - ndis.sys failed. I was suggested to run a system file checker scan and now I have honestly no clue...
  9. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - ndis.sys failed. I was suggested to run a system file checker scan and now I have honestly no clue...
  10. Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe BSOD: Hi. Iv had this problem for almost year now. I keep getting constant BSODs. Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from ntoskrnl.exe. Iv asked help countless times from countless different websites, even got help from Windows engineer and it didn't help. (He said that you cant figure...