Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pls help

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pls help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Inspiron 5593Device name: DESKTOP-3BHFSTV Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.77 GB usable Device ID:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DrGnomeBlox, Jun 2, 2021.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pls help

Inspiron 5593Device name: DESKTOP-3BHFSTV Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.77 GB usable Device ID: 9F601D80-6530-461D-A753-CEB385AE9D65 Product ID: 00327-35887-17851-AAOEM System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language Version: 20H2 Installed on: ‎20-‎04-‎2021 OS build: 19042.985 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 Manufacturer: DellMinidump File:https://drive

:)

DrGnomeBlox, Jun 2, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 2, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 2, 2021
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pls help

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pls help

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pls help - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pls help

2. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: I need help fixing a problem. My laptop broke yesterday, so I had to take out the hard drive and connect it to another computer. Now, I'm seeing a certain display. Can anyone help me fix it?...
  3. help pls

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help pls: so my pin isn't working and it's saying that its not available and that i have to reset it but when i click the reset pin button nothing happens, but that's not the issue, the issue is when i try to fix it in the system recovery tab it says that i need my password but every...
  4. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  5. HELP PLS!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP PLS!!!: Hey see in my pc i have malware bytes a antivirus i scan it everytime so it found virus + windows defender also everytime i scan it say virus like 1 is SVC-Host which is not in sys32 so pls help me !...
  6. Help pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help pls: My Start Menu seems to take wuite a bit to open after I hit the Start Menu Button, also the animation seems a bit laggy Side Question: Should I install Windows 10 2004? submitted by /u/YizRael [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hy6tc8/help_pls/
  7. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help pls)

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help pls): Hello, i have been getting the BSOD several times now and im not sure what the problem is. My drivers should be up to date. My ram is overclocked, i've tested it with memtest and i got no errors. Do you guys know what i can do? submitted by /u/SlowPC555 [link]...
  8. Pls help

Pls help: I have a lenovo think pad that I use for work but when ever I try to start it, it says it's going into automatic repair mode but it just ends up at an error that says 'your pc ran into a problem and we need to restart,' only to repeat this when I try start up again :( Anyone...
  9. pls help

pls help: All my saved videos on my pc is in color blind mode and i have no idea how to fix it. its only the videos that are in color blind all my other stuff is fine. ive checked windows settings and nvidia settings but i cant find any solution. submitted by /u/Kneegrowhunter873...
  10. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...