Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem on Windows 10

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while starting CSGO (this is the only game where i've got BSOD). The problem has been around for 3 months now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RilerssDV, Apr 21, 2019.

1. RilerssDV Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem on Windows 10

Hi, i have IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while starting CSGO (this is the only game where i've got BSOD). The problem has been around for 3 months now and every time i restore my PC, it appears 1 week after the fresh installation of Windows 10.

You can download my 2 dmp files, MSinfo32 and my pc specs by clicking this link.

Thanks for helping me out !

:)

RilerssDV, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 21, 2019
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem on Windows 10

Windows 10 64bit, IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error

Hi Connor,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I would like to inform that IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to your system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?
    • Does this issue persists only while playing games?

This Stop error message usually occurs during installation when there was an attempt in kernel mode to touch pageable memory at too high a process internal request level (IRQL). Typically,
    this error occurs when a driver uses an incorrect memory address. Other possible causes of this error include an incompatible device driver, a general hardware problem, or incompatible software.

If you are able to boot the device to desktop, try the below troubleshooting steps

Step 1: As an initial step,
    , I suggest you to download and install any pending updates on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem on Windows 10

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

2. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  3. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  4. First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.: Hi,I built a new PC last Sunday and it's best I give some background first. I didn't have access to a Windows PC and none of my friends on Mac are knowledgeable enough to do it, so I had to make a bootable Windows USB drive using my Android phone. I'm sure there were issues...
  5. First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.

First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.: Hi,I built a new PC last Sunday and it's best I give some background first. I didn't have access to a Windows PC and none of my friends on Mac are knowledgeable enough to do it, so I had to make a bootable Windows USB drive using my Android phone. I'm sure there were issues...
  6. Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15: Hi, i have problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe on my HP ENVY x360 15 ee1093cl AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics.i have try to re install display adapter and still get the Blue Screen after i used my laptop >1 hours.here i attached the mini dump here.Please...
  7. Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15

Problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe HP ENVY 15: Hi, i have problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe on my HP ENVY x360 15 ee1093cl AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics.i have try to re install display adapter and still get the Blue Screen after i used my laptop >1 hours.here i attached the mini dump here.Please...
  8. Having some problems with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having some problems with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have been having problems with BSOD's for a while, for a while now though; it has been IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It always seems to be caused by the driver ntoskrn.exe, I have attached the dmp file from blue screen view in the drive below along with the event viewer...
  9. Having some problems with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Having some problems with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have been having problems with BSOD's for a while, for a while now though; it has been IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It always seems to be caused by the driver ntoskrn.exe, I have attached the dmp file from blue screen view in the drive below along with the event viewer...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen problem

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen problem: Hello,I've been experiencing a lot of blue screens due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and other codes, for a while now.This has been exclusively been happening when my computer is at idle state or under light load such as: watching youtube and casual browsing.So far i've tried the...