Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Randomly

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I'm getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly. Sometimes directly after booting into windows, sometimes when I start up a game. Yesterday it ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dan_X, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Dan_X Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Randomly

Hey,

I'm getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly. Sometimes directly after booting into windows, sometimes when I start up a game.

Yesterday it ran for 11 hours with heavy load (uncommon).

I have updated windows to the latest version. All drivers are on the latest version as well now.
    I tried unplugging devices, exchanging devices with other devices. Running 1 monitor at a time. Different ports e.g. HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort.
    MemTest86+ ran for over 12 hours multiple times without issues.
    I have tried formatting and only installing the drivers - same outcome. I booted from another SSD, no luck.

I used another graphics card - same thing.

All cables are tightly connected inside the computer.

Bluescreen Troubleshooter can't identify the problem.

Here are some minidumps:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApCxZAPP-AW1gv9igNT5OebNzLywxw

The dumps aren't telling me anything useful about which driver could be causing the issues, though. Maybe someone has an idea, because I'm all out.

:)

Dan_X, Mar 27, 2019

2. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 27, 2019
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any recent changes to computer settings or hardware?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    The error code 'irql_not_less_or_equal’ indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download and install the latest firmware driver form the manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For more information, refer to the below link:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Also refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please follow the steps provided and check if the issue gets resolved.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 27, 2019
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Randomly

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Randomly - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Randomly

2. Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL afd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL afd: Been getting random BSODs after startup, usually 30 minutes-2 hours. Here is the minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true...
  3. Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL afd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL afd: Been getting random BSODs after startup, usually 30 minutes-2 hours. Here is the minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true...
  4. pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Hi Team,facing an issue, pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equalUnfortunately, I have been experiencing recurring blue screen errors in my Windows 10 system for the past two months.I have attempted various troubleshooting steps,...
  5. pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal

pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Hi Team,facing an issue, pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equalUnfortunately, I have been experiencing recurring blue screen errors in my Windows 10 system for the past two months.I have attempted various troubleshooting steps,...
  6. pc restarting automatically randomly windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I got BSOD error 2 times randomly 0x00000a irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got BSOD error 2 times randomly 0x00000a irql_not_less_or_equal: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: T2 5 06 2023 21:56:13 Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-2FCH99C Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  8. I got BSOD error 2 times randomly 0x00000a irql_not_less_or_equal

I got BSOD error 2 times randomly 0x00000a irql_not_less_or_equal: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: T2 5 06 2023 21:56:13 Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-2FCH99C Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  9. PC has had several IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and random restarts with no BSOD displaying

PC has had several IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and random restarts with no BSOD displaying: I have been experiencing random crashes with no BSOD on my pc and other BSOD all saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, I have tried different BIOS for my motherboard, installing the latest chipset drivers, video drivers, flashing the vbios of my gpu, running sfc /scannow on the...
  10. PC has had several IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and random restarts with no BSOD displaying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has had several IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and random restarts with no BSOD displaying: I have been experiencing random crashes with no BSOD on my pc and other BSOD all saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, I have tried different BIOS for my motherboard, installing the latest chipset drivers, video drivers, flashing the vbios of my gpu, running sfc /scannow on the...