Windows 10: irql_not_less_or_equal , system thread exception not handled ndu.sys

Discus and support irql_not_less_or_equal , system thread exception not handled ndu.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; irql_not_less_or_equal , system thread exception not handled ndu.sys, clock watch dog timeout These BSOD happened many times. Already clean installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ztartennery, May 14, 2017.

1. irql_not_less_or_equal , system thread exception not handled ndu.sys

irql_not_less_or_equal , system thread exception not handled ndu.sys, clock watch dog timeout
    These BSOD happened many times. Already clean installed windows 10 creator update, and has updated all driver.
    I found the BSOD happened more while installing Steam games or other software. Not sure if it is related.
    I really hope the problem can be solved as I do my work mostly on my computer!

dump file:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...mk0Q1lwU2lqVk0

:)

ztartennery, May 14, 2017
  2. XijiangYu Win User

System thread exception not handled

Thanks for the quick reply.

• The two error codes: thread and service exceptions are the only two messages that I can see.
    • I only recently updated anaconda and the ubuntu app.
    • This happens when I was using the ubuntu(/bash) to scp a backup of the videos to somewhere, as my outlook space is full.
      • this happened twice, after the first scp command, it can still start up,
      • after the second it is totally dead.
    More info:

I tried to have boot the laptop with a USB disk and tried to mount the hard disk. It appears there are 7 partitions, which are may be too many. If I don't mount partition 1-6 with read only mode, it gives an error message, saying that the NTFS partition
    is in an unsafe state.

Is this because that the SSD is bad?

Partition 7 has a onekey recover image. I don't know how I can use them if I have the ssd replaced.

XijiangYu, May 14, 2017
  3. System Thread Exception not handled

Hello,

I have Windows 10 and sometimes the internet disconnects and when I use the troubleshooter to try to fix it, my computer goes to a blue screen with "System Thread Exception not handled", restarts and the internet works again.

How can i fix this?

Thanks.

alejandro5, May 14, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

irql_not_less_or_equal , system thread exception not handled ndu.sys

Ztruker, May 14, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Not able to read your dumps due to a problem with the Microsoft symbol servers. Problem has been reported, just waiting for them to fix it.

Meanwhile, I see in the msinfo32.nfo file that you are having a problem with NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device. From what I can find, newer Nvidia cards run audio right through the video card (Via HDMI). You have the latest Nvidia driver available, 382.05. Try this:

Remove and install latest Nvidia drivers:

I suggest completely uninstalling the Nvidia display drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from WagnardMobile (near bottom of page) then get the latest driver for you Nvidia card here: NVIDIA Driver Downloads

Then do a custom install of only the NVidia graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

See if that gets rid of the problem.

Ztruker, May 14, 2017
  6. Thank you very much for your help! It is because I disabled it because I think I don't need it

ztartennery, May 14, 2017
  7. Ztruker Win User
    If you are using the on-board sound then that is true. Check it again just to make sure.

Ztruker, May 15, 2017
  8. irql_not_less_or_equal , system thread exception not handled ndu.sys

I am using Asus sound card Xonar ST

ztartennery, May 15, 2017
  9. Ztruker Win User
    Okay, disabled is good then.

Looked agaian and there actually are no dumps in the zip/rar file you uploaded. See if there is a C:\Windows\memory.dmp. If it's there then zip it and upload to a site like OneDrive then post a link to it here.
    Also please make sure your PC is configured for small dump files:

How to Configure Windows 10 to Create Dump Files on BSOD

Ztruker, May 15, 2017
  10. I can't find any memory.dmp at C:\Windows\ , but in Start up and recovery, it was set to be Automatic memory dump at %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP

update: It was deleted by a software and was fixed so that dump file will not be deleted again. If BSOD occurs again, I will post the link to my dump file.

ztartennery, May 15, 2017
  11. ztartennery, May 15, 2017
  12. Ztruker Win User
    The memory.dmp file is partially corrupted according to windbg, so I can't look at it.
    Code: THIS DUMP FILE IS PARTIALLY CORRUPT. KdDebuggerDataBlock is not present or unreadable.[/quote] I downloaded it twice with same results.

Run dm_log_collector again now that dumps aren't being deleted, see if any mini-dumps are there now in C:\Windows\minidump.
    Upload zip file in a new post if there are any, don't update the first post.

Ztruker, May 16, 2017
  13. irql_not_less_or_equal , system thread exception not handled ndu.sys

ztartennery, May 16, 2017
  14. sorry i posted it twice

ztartennery, May 16, 2017
  15. Ztruker Win User
    No, still corrupted:
    Code: THIS DUMP FILE IS PARTIALLY CORRUPT. KdDebuggerDataBlock is not present or unreadable.[/quote]

Ztruker, May 17, 2017
Thema:

irql_not_less_or_equal , system thread exception not handled ndu.sys

1. irql_not_less_or_equal , system thread exception not handled ndu.sys - Similar Threads - irql_not_less_or_equal system thread

2. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Whenever I try to work on Adobe Premiere Pro or on SonyVegas my computer shows me this message and then shuts down:Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. Stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...
  3. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  4. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  5. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys)

System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys): (Note: I have been updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10). I have installed Windows 10 on a laptop and two PC’s All went well but today (3 days later) my main PC when switch this morning on gave me the following. (Fig1) System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys) I...
  7. System thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System thread exception not handled: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and after I selected everything (Language, region, keyboard) I get a blue screen of death and the laptop keeps restarting just to be met with it again. The laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 100-15d, 32 bit, 4gb ram, 500gb storage, 2.2 (or 2.7...
  8. System thread exception not handled

System thread exception not handled: Two days ago I upgraded to windows 10, everything was fine. Today I disabled a few network services on my pc. After I disabled peer networking grouping my pc crashed with the error: "system thread exception failed". I read that I could solve this by having someone read my...
  9. BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys: TL,DR: system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys error screen and resetting to factory does not work. Hi, I've recently had an issue with my Hp Envy and it will randomly crash and show the screen shown on the link and it will be stuck in this screen. I have no idea...
  10. system thread exception not handled wdf01000.sys

system thread exception not handled wdf01000.sys: [ATTACH] I dont know how to fix that, I only have command prompt in advanced options, I must fix with that. I cant go in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-thread-exception-not-handled-wdf01000sys/8c25a0ce-3b0d-4212-9c3a-8632662a4a71