Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 Frequent Crashes, new PC build

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 Frequent Crashes, new PC build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having frequent (~15 minutes or so) crashes with a newly built computer. Have tried some amount of self diagnosing but haven't been able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ebbitten, Nov 20, 2019.

1. ebbitten Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 Frequent Crashes, new PC build

I've been having frequent (~15 minutes or so) crashes with a newly built computer. Have tried some amount of self diagnosing but haven't been able to get super far. I think it's a driver issue and have tried installing the latest drivers for my GPU and wireless adapter but that hasn't seemed to fix the problem.

I've also tried clean re-installs of Windows also without luck.

Windows 10, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.476)

I ran the V2 Log collector and am including the results below:

DESKTOP-46QLSPP-(2019-11-20_19-25-38).zip

Thank you a bunch for your help!

:)

ebbitten, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 20, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 Frequent Crashes, new PC build - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Frequent Crashes

2. New PC system crashes frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC system crashes frequently: I recently put together a new gaming pc. However, i keep running into my PC crashing Bug check code 0x1000007e It seems to be caused by drivers i think but i'm not entirely sure how to repair/replace or update them. Can anyone help me out? I added some pictures of the DMP...
  3. New PC system crashes frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC system crashes frequently: I recently put together a new gaming pc. However, i keep running into my PC crashing Bug check code 0x1000007e It seems to be caused by drivers i think but i'm not entirely sure how to repair/replace or update them. Can anyone help me out? I added some pictures of the DMP...
  4. Frequent EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION errors and crashes in various programs on new PC build....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION errors and crashes in various programs on new PC build....: I built a new PC in November 2022 with a ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 motherboard, an Intel Core i9-13900K CPU, an MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Suprim X graphics card, and G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 RAM F4-3200C16D-64GTZR which was not on the motherboard's Qualified Vendor List...
  5. Frequent EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION errors and crashes in various programs on new PC build....

Frequent EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION errors and crashes in various programs on new PC build....: I built a new PC in November 2022 with a ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 motherboard, an Intel Core i9-13900K CPU, an MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Suprim X graphics card, and G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 RAM F4-3200C16D-64GTZR which was not on the motherboard's Qualified Vendor List...
  6. Frequent EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION errors and crashes in various programs on new PC build....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent blue screen crashes on new computer build

Frequent blue screen crashes on new computer build: Built a new PC about 2 weeks ago and have been getting blue screens and/or crashes of google chrome and games fairly frequently. The blue screens error messages aren't always for the same error. And blue screens can happen randomly, sometimes overnight when computer is in...
  8. Frequent blue screen crashes on new computer build

Frequent blue screen crashes on new computer build: Built a new PC about 2 weeks ago and have been getting blue screens and/or crashes of google chrome and games fairly frequently. The blue screens error messages aren't always for the same error. And blue screens can happen randomly, sometimes overnight when computer is in...
  9. Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build

Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build: Hi all, i'm looking to get some support on a persistent problem with my new PC build, something i've never come across before so slightly lost... PC specs AMD 3900X processor NVIDIA 2080 Ti RTX 64GB G.SKILL Trident X 3600 ram Aorus 360 cooler Aorus X570...
  10. Frequent BSOD crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Frequent BSOD crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: As of recent, my Pc would have a blue screen almost once everyday. It has started to get annoying and I have found out it has been caused by ntoskernl.exe I am running windows 10, 16 GB ram RTX 2070AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Here are the link to the dump...