Windows 10: irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10

Discus and support irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Need help to fix irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10. Attached is the event log Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jma256, Sep 7, 2019.

1. jma256 Win User

irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10

Need help to fix irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10.

Attached is the event log

jma256, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2019
  4. irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10

1. irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 - Similar Threads - irql_not_less_or_equal

2. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  3. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  4. I keep receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: While playing Path of Exile video game on Steam & watching a stream on Kick.com I keep receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue-screen error.Here is a link to the Minidump logs for the error. I just want to update the driver or remove the driver to fix my computer...
  5. I keep receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I keep receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: While playing Path of Exile video game on Steam & watching a stream on Kick.com I keep receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue-screen error.Here is a link to the Minidump logs for the error. I just want to update the driver or remove the driver to fix my computer...
  6. I keep receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  8. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  9. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql is no less or equal windows 10