Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I upgraded 2 days ago from win 8.1 64 to windows 10 64, since then i keep getting this BSOD error, mostly when i play Battlefield 4 for 5-10 minutes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kizaz, Nov 23, 2015.

1. kizaz Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10

I upgraded 2 days ago from win 8.1 64 to windows 10 64, since then i keep getting this BSOD error, mostly when i play Battlefield 4 for 5-10 minutes. And sometimes when i restart PC. I updated all driver, i installed many different graphic driver versions for win 10, and doesnt help, can somebody please look into my dump files and help me?
    Debug file attached here

MEMORY.dmp- Dropbox - MEMORY.rar

:)

kizaz, Nov 23, 2015
  2. bsisoftX Win User

irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 how fix?

irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 how fix?

bsisoftX, Nov 23, 2015
  3. pat6115 Win User
    My HP 635 keeps randomly crashing with BSOD since I updated to Windows 10

The last two error messages were : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION when the computer was booting up and

then IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL which happened after Windows 10 was running normally.

pat6115, Nov 23, 2015
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums
    MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

softwaremaniac, Nov 23, 2015
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: win11 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DUMP https://1drv.ms/u/c/c99486ededfa65f2/ERoBYGnrdHVKhzHMoVb2cDsB1l-M4y237e3aKyom6FAA8A?e=3WbFRV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%87%A0%E4%B9%8E%E6%AF%8F%E4%B8%80%E5%A4%A9/9910e6ee-2dbe-47cd-817b-f9e85817e006
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: win11 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DUMP https://1drv.ms/u/c/c99486ededfa65f2/ERoBYGnrdHVKhzHMoVb2cDsB1l-M4y237e3aKyom6FAA8A?e=3WbFRV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%87%A0%E4%B9%8E%E6%AF%8F%E4%B8%80%E5%A4%A9/9910e6ee-2dbe-47cd-817b-f9e85817e006
  4. Blue screen due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Multiple minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Multiple minidumps attached.: Hi all,My PC has blue screened numerous times with the same error code at different times.I have updated my BIOS to the latest version, graphic card drivers were uninstalled with DDU and reinstalled and I've gone through device manager to update the drivers that way too....
  5. Blue screen due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Multiple minidumps attached.

Blue screen due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Multiple minidumps attached.: Hi all,My PC has blue screened numerous times with the same error code at different times.I have updated my BIOS to the latest version, graphic card drivers were uninstalled with DDU and reinstalled and I've gone through device manager to update the drivers that way too....
  6. Blue screen due to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Multiple minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, this is my first time asking a question on this forumI've been getting a lot of BSODs in the past few months. Now they've become extremely severe.The BSOD says:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: ntoskrnl.exeI have also been getting many other...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, this is my first time asking a question on this forumI've been getting a lot of BSODs in the past few months. Now they've become extremely severe.The BSOD says:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: ntoskrnl.exeI have also been getting many other...
  9. Pc crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: This has happened for the first time today, I just download fl studio for free from sketchy website when i was using it all of a sudden my pc crashes, i thought it was intel sur qc because i checked the event viewer and it said A timeout was reached 30000 milliseconds while...
  10. Pc crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Pc crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: This has happened for the first time today, I just download fl studio for free from sketchy website when i was using it all of a sudden my pc crashes, i thought it was intel sur qc because i checked the event viewer and it said A timeout was reached 30000 milliseconds while...