Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I'm getting blue screen crashes quite repeatedly.The most recent error I saw was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11I've also had PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mikkaka, Dec 5, 2023.

1. mikkaka Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11

Hi,I'm getting blue screen crashes quite repeatedly.The most recent error I saw was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11I've also had PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.I have the dump files if anyone is able to take a look - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aiTTpC26gRf5HWo43zLQzG3R06eViRE6/view?usp=drive_linkThanks!

:)

mikkaka, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 11 - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.: Hello, I have been getting the IRQL stop code on BSOD after thirty or so minutes of the PC being on for a month or so. I have already gone as far as to perform a full reset to try and get a clean windows install, this was just done with the installation available on the PC,...
  3. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.: Hello, I have been getting the IRQL stop code on BSOD after thirty or so minutes of the PC being on for a month or so. I have already gone as far as to perform a full reset to try and get a clean windows install, this was just done with the installation available on the PC,...
  4. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Am Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Am Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently, I have been having problems with some games loading, a common one is usually with the roblox software.Here is the details from the minidump I got:Bug Check String: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALBug Check Code: 0x0000000aParameter 1: 00000000`00000010Parameter 2:...
  6. I Am Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I Am Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently, I have been having problems with some games loading, a common one is usually with the roblox software.Here is the details from the minidump I got:Bug Check String: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALBug Check Code: 0x0000000aParameter 1: 00000000`00000010Parameter 2:...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Hello, please tell me how to fix this error. This happen to me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Hello, please tell me how to fix this error. This happen to me...: Can you guys help me to identify the app or driver that cause the BSOD on my laptop.Here is the link to the dump files:https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/tdqj2ajxzw8lihy7flirm/Dump.rar?rlkey=kp5pu6hfc7yslqp98klc9rsv1&dl=0...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Hello, please tell me how to fix this error. This happen to me...

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Hello, please tell me how to fix this error. This happen to me...: Can you guys help me to identify the app or driver that cause the BSOD on my laptop.Here is the link to the dump files:https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/tdqj2ajxzw8lihy7flirm/Dump.rar?rlkey=kp5pu6hfc7yslqp98klc9rsv1&dl=0...
  9. First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.: Hi,I built a new PC last Sunday and it's best I give some background first. I didn't have access to a Windows PC and none of my friends on Mac are knowledgeable enough to do it, so I had to make a bootable Windows USB drive using my Android phone. I'm sure there were issues...
  10. First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.

First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.: Hi,I built a new PC last Sunday and it's best I give some background first. I didn't have access to a Windows PC and none of my friends on Mac are knowledgeable enough to do it, so I had to make a bootable Windows USB drive using my Android phone. I'm sure there were issues...