Windows 10: Irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; heya i upgraded to windows 10 yesterday and now i keep getting a blue screen. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I think this is because of a bad driver?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Travler, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Travler Win User

Irql_not_less_or_equal

heya

i upgraded to windows 10 yesterday and now i keep getting a blue screen.
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I think this is because of a bad driver?
    any ideas on how i can fix this.
    I already reinstalled my graphic card drivers with no succes.*Sad

:)

Travler, Aug 4, 2015
  2. Jackina Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

Jackina, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Cant get my pc to quit bluescreening

and the error code is always irql_not_less_or_equal

GunnarSetterstrom, Aug 4, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Irql_not_less_or_equal

This issue could be hardware/driver related yes. Check your bios options too. Try using a different driver if available.

eLPuSHeR, Aug 4, 2015
  5. Travler Win User
    What should i look for in bios?
    and i don't understand what you mean ussing a different driver. could you explain?

Travler, Aug 4, 2015
  6. Travler Win User
    Would it help to reinstall my motherboard drivers or do i have to remove them first?

Travler, Aug 4, 2015
  7. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Yes, you should install chipset driver first. After that, check to see if Windows Update is getting any drivers.

eLPuSHeR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Irql_not_less_or_equal

1. Irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Irql_not_less_or_equal

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  9. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  10. I keep receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: While playing Path of Exile video game on Steam & watching a stream on Kick.com I keep receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue-screen error.Here is a link to the Minidump logs for the error. I just want to update the driver or remove the driver to fix my computer...