Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Getting this error over and over while trying to run a program that modifys a game.i can upload dump files not sure where to upload it someone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by x o1, Jun 23, 2022.

1. x o1 Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Getting this error over and over while trying to run a program that modifys a game.i can upload dump files not sure where to upload it someone help

:)

2. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal"

This most probably is due to a faulty charger or a battery.

Generate Battery Usage Report in Windows 10

But there are other common causes of it:
    • Incompatible Drivers
    • Malfunctioning hardware
    • Registry Issues
    • Malware attacks
    • Incomplete driver installation

To solve the problem, you could try using the following common methods:
    Method 1: Use SFC and DISM
    Step 1: Press Windows + X and then select Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    Step 2: Type in the following command and then press Enter.
    sfc/scannow
    Step 3: Wait for the process to finish and it will show you results. If Windows can repair your files, it should say that the corrupted files are repaired. If the process is stuck, the Windows could well fail to recover itself. You will have to use the DISM tool to repair your Windows sinceit’s a more efficient and powerful tool than SFC, use these steps:
    Step 4IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL :press Windows Key + X and then click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    Step 5: Now type the following command and then press Enter.
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Method 2: Update Your Graphics Drivers
    Step 1: Press Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    Step 2: Type in devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open the Device Manager
    Step 3: Expand the Display Adapters category.
    Step 4: Right-click on your graphics device, and then select Update Driver.
    Step 5: Select the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
    Step 6: The computer will search for drivers online and install them.

Method 3: Check Your Memory and Hardware
    If the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is not related to the software, then some hardware glitches might be causing the issue. In such a scenario, you should try testing the RAM of your device. Fortunately, Windows offers a utility tool called memory diagnostics. Refer to the following instructions to learn how to access the utility tool.

Step 1: Press Win + Q to open the search box, enter Memory Diagnostic to open the Windows Diagnostic utility.
    Step 2: Select the Restart now and check for problems option to scan the RAM.

Reference: [Solved]: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error in Windows - Bitwarsoft

Steerthforth, Jun 23, 2022
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any recent changes to computer settings or hardware?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    The error code 'irql_not_less_or_equal’ indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download and install the latest firmware driver form the manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For more information, refer to the below link:

Redirecting

Also refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please follow the steps provided and check if the issue gets resolved.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  3. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  4. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

7. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

8. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: Hello My laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop. I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized...
  9. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: Hello My laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop. I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized...
  10. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe