Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new system and i am getting random BSOD with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO error message. Most have said this is a driver issue, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick B. IRQL, Oct 21, 2020.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO

Hi,

I have a new system and i am getting random BSOD with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO error message.

Most have said this is a driver issue, but my drivers are all up to date and I can't seem to find out where the error lies.

Really hoping someone can help me with this somehow.

Thanks,

Nick

:)

Nick B. IRQL, Oct 21, 2020
  2. kyle2020 Win User

Problem... maybe memory

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONE_PAGED_AREA are common bluescreens of dying RAM, try some healthy sticks in his machine to check?

kyle2020, Oct 21, 2020
  3. BSOD and Event ID 41 Kernal Crash while gaming and exiting games

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO is the text along with the BSOD. After checking Event Viewer Event ID 41 has happened 3x in the last 2 days, and over 12 in the last week.

This issue usually occurs when I am exiting a game, but also will happen when I have been gaming for over an hour or so.

What could this mean? Any help would be seriously appreciated. I have my .dmp files but not sure what to do with them.

I am running an Asus ROG Strix laptop.

CPU: i7-7700HQ @ 2.80 GHz

GPU: GTX 1050

RAM: 16GB

TommyChangMang, Oct 21, 2020
  4. dain6549 Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO

Frequent BSODs with my new Laptop

getting frequent BSODs showing error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO whenever I turn on my computer from sleep.
    I believe the main cause of the BSOD was the ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9 file

also getting sudden interruptions by the OSOD showing error 0x000001d3 while playing games, which i believe to be caused by the Killer Network Adapter driver (Qcamain10x64sys) . I have looked online for solutions but found nothing that could resolve the issue. I have also tried many solutions including updating, troubleshooting, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers but i still encounter the same issue.
    would appreciate help.

dain6549, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO blue screen: I've been having issues with the blue screen in the title and am trying to troubleshoot, but have been unsuccessful so far. I enabled verifier and have the log for a recent crash if someone can help me identify the issue so hopefully this stops happening. Thanks, Nick...