Windows 10: IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE happening on logon

Discus and support IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE happening on logon in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, good morning guys I'm looking for a way to stop this, i started to have IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE caused by ndis.sys + bwcW10x64.sys on address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jorjaofino, Jul 18, 2017.

1. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE happening on logon

Hi, good morning guys
    I'm looking for a way to stop this, i started to have IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE caused by ndis.sys + bwcW10x64.sys on address ndis.sys+100ef + bwcW10x64.sys+9e10 at every logon. I just cannot boot my windows install normaly, only on safe-mode.

I think this happened due i accidentaly break my usb TPlink wifi adapter, after that somehow the windows just start that bosd.

what i have done so far:
    1) tried to uninstall the adapter drivers on device management
    2) also uninstalled the adapter utility
    3) perform a full auto-clean registry
    4) did the sfc /scannow
    5) tried to do the DISM restore health, but somehow i cannot repair the image on safe mode, i keep getting errors no matter what on online or offline from my usb thumb as source
    6) tried to enter on win10 boot options and perform a quick analisys to see if he can recover
    7) tried to restore from a previous date, but it couldn't complete

i could just reinstall the wifi driver right? yeah, but the problem is their utility needs the hardware connected and mines is broken now. i'm running out of ideas, right now i'm backuping things for the reset. But i would love to listen if there is any workaround to fix my windows image in order to go back out from safe mode.

There is no way to save my windows installation? looks like i will have to do the restart?
    thanks very much for attention

:)

jorjaofino, Jul 18, 2017

2. error

keep getting blue screen saying problem with computer must save files and restart saying irql_unexpected_value didn't happen til upgraded to windows 10 and they had an update and keeps turning off my virus protection can anyone help?

tammieernest, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Blue screen of death

Sorry about that...guess that would help.

Error: IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE

JonicaWilliams, Jul 18, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE happening on logon

Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

Thema:

IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE happening on logon

1. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE happening on logon - Similar Threads - IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE happening logon

2. irql_unexpected_value ndis.sys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    irql_unexpected_value ndis.sys: irql_unexpected_value ndis.sys I have done everything I see online and this persists. I need this fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irqlunexpectedvalue-ndissys/43cce13f-e76f-45e3-baca-648e1aaf6ec4
  3. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE ndis.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE ndis.sys: Hi can someone help me please? In link below is minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvpfBcxizgCUiW2Wvn-aiNFv9B8N PC: I7 6700 non k RTX 2070 MSI Armor 8g 2x 8GB ddr4 Hyper x Mobo: MSI H170 GAMING 3 Sound card: Sound blaster Z Evga 750 G2...
  4. Irql_unexpected_value

Irql_unexpected_value: so i have since downloaded and installed the zip file to run command prompt that records the system info, on the desktop i am currently working on. before in tried to reinstall a fresh O/S I TURNED on the system as normal put in the users password and it did nothing from...
  5. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE BSOD Win 10

IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE BSOD Win 10: Recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, using the free code/install thing that Microsoft offered. I've been occasionally getting this BSOD under IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE, and BlueScreenView says the problem is nwifi.sys Also there was one or two under...
  6. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE surfing with FireFox

IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE surfing with FireFox: Since a week or two before the creators update, but 9 months since I first built the machine, I started to get a BSOD IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE when general surfing with FireFox. Using Chrome I haven't yet experienced the issue. I refreshed Firefox but that did not help. I have...
  7. Bsod (irql_unexpected_value)

Bsod (irql_unexpected_value): Hello, I've recently been getting IRQL_unexpected_value a lot. I've used things like BlueScreenView to see what is causing it and it has those things highlighted in red: ndis.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, nwifi.sys, and tcpip.sys. I was wondering how to stop my bluescreens on my...
  8. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE - BSOD trying to start Connectify Hotspot

IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE - BSOD trying to start Connectify Hotspot: Hello, I had been getting several BSODs over the past few months that were DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and having to do with Netwbw02.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. These BSODS only seemed to occur on spotty Wi-Fi connections, and not Ethernet connections. Today I updated both...
  9. BSOD browsing the internet - IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE

BSOD browsing the internet - IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE: Hello all, I've updated to Windows 10 in September but have been struggling with BSODs when browsing the web. Most commonly I will be watching a youtube video when it occurs but it's not always the case. It is always an IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE message displayed on the...
  10. BSOD IRQL_Unexpected_Value( IRQL and Webpage)

BSOD IRQL_Unexpected_Value( IRQL and Webpage): Hi, at this time im not really asking for the answer to the BSOD, i think it may be my video driver out of date. I will update it and then if i still get the BSOD ill get back to you. However my question is what does a webpage have to do with the BSOD. I can access any...