Windows 10: Irregular BSODs after a fresh install

Discus and support Irregular BSODs after a fresh install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, after a fresh install on windows on my trusty rig (windows 10 would not update anymore and I got too frustrated looking for an answer) my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HandoKardaan, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Irregular BSODs after a fresh install

Hello there, after a fresh install on windows on my trusty rig (windows 10 would not update anymore and I got too frustrated looking for an answer) my PC crashes at irregular intervals. Sometimes twice a day, sometimes once a week. It usually happens during low intensity tasks (sometimes even while the system is idle and I'm out of the room).

sfc /scannow returned that there were no problems

I am not skilled enough to track down the culprit, so I hope I can find some help here. Many thanks in advance

DESKTOP-9J7PS6I-(2019-09-24_20-42-20).zip - Google Drive

:)

HandoKardaan, Sep 24, 2019
  2. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Irregular BSODs after a fresh install [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

bkconn, Sep 24, 2019
  3. bkconn Win User
    Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 16. Restore Point has been turned on and created for drive C:

Step 17. I do not have Ccleaner installed

Step 18. Speedfan

bkconn, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Nikolaj F Win User

Irregular BSODs after a fresh install

Irregular BSOD's

I'm getting irregular BSOD's during regular use of my PC. I can't relate it to anything I'm doing and I get many different error codes.

I have run the Driver Verifier, and after disabling it with verifier /reset my system won't boot (It is disabled, I've checked with verifier /query and it lists nothing). Posting from Safe Mode w/ networking.

My DMP files from the last 4 crashes are here along with my msinfo:

Dropbox - Link not found

Not sure what to do from here

Nikolaj F, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Irregular BSODs after a fresh install

1. Irregular BSODs after a fresh install - Similar Threads - Irregular BSODs fresh

2. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptop that i hardly use nowHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKHere is a minidump files LINKPlease help, as i have 3,000 USD paperweight :...
  3. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptopHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKCan someone pelase help, i have 3,000 USD paperweight : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-fresh-install/7bacbfbe-af7b-46fc-9636-8b69b67bdbf7
  4. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptopHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKCan someone pelase help, i have 3,000 USD paperweight : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-fresh-install/7bacbfbe-af7b-46fc-9636-8b69b67bdbf7
  5. BSOD after fresh install

BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  6. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  7. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Strange irregular BSOD's

Strange irregular BSOD's: BSOD's keep infrequently occurring on my PC, I'm unsure as to what is causing it, as I've unplugged all my USB connections.I've ran chkdsk and other cmd commands to try and fix the problem, none have yielded any fixes.I have a .dmp file, but do not know how to use / identify...
  9. BSOD at Irregular intervals

BSOD at Irregular intervals: Hi, I noticed after the latest windows update a couple of days ago, that I'm getting BSODs with different messages, or PC would freeze and no other option than just to shut down. Freeze/BSOD can happen in middle of game, middle of email or middle of browing web, no...
  10. Longtime irregular BSODs

Longtime irregular BSODs: Hello, so I've been having 3-4 BSODs a month since an upgrade from Win7 to Win10 over year, year and a half ago. Error names were changing - it was not always the same ones. I updated drivers to newest ones, checked RAM in MemTest86+ for 6,5 hours - no error. Then I did...