Windows 10: Irrelevant language input cant be deleted.

Discus and support Irrelevant language input cant be deleted. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Got new laptop, with a windows in it ready to launch. On first the install i couldn't find the US opr language so i choose UK and changed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bmaxim1989, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Irrelevant language input cant be deleted.

Hello,

Got new laptop, with a windows in it ready to launch.

On first the install i couldn't find the US opr language so i choose UK and changed it to US because i found it there only.

I am interested in my input keyboard to be from US also, so i changed it, probably windows thought that i want the UK keyboard for what i choose from the beginning.

In the language bar i can see the UK, but in the "Preferred languages" it does not appear.

In the end all i want is to have 3 languages on typing: US,HEB and RUS

Irrelevant language input cant be deleted. 113336dc-d132-469d-b0f0-3ade90dcb7e5?upload=true.png

:)

bmaxim1989, Aug 30, 2019

2. Input Language

Hi Makisxxx
    You must make sure that all unwanted languages are deleted in the "Settings" - "Time and Language" - "Language".
    See the list of languages at the bottom.
    Choose the correct language "by default" then click on each useless language, use the "delete" button.
    A+
    Jean-Claude

Sorry, my example is in french *Tongue

Irrelevant language input cant be deleted. [​IMG]

JCMacintosh, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Input language English, Keyboard German

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Keyboard layout in Windows 10, let me assist you.

This issue might occur if the input method settings are not configured properly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel from the menu.

• Click on Clock, Language, and Region option.

• Click on Language and click on
      Advanced settings
      in the left pane.

• Select the required input in the drop down menu under
      Override for default input method

• Click on Save.

If the required language is not listed, follow the steps below to add the required language and then perform the above mentioned changes.

• Press Windows key + I
      key and select Time & Language.

• Click on Region & language in the left pane, click on
      Add a language and select the required language from the list.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Irrelevant language input cant be deleted.

Input Language

I have the same problem, but in a milder form. My Windows install and default language is UK English, but my PC has a US keyboard. I want the default keyboard to start up with US, and have ENG as an option.

The trick to getting the keyboard you want to be your default at startup is to make sure it is at the top of the list of keyboards for your default language. Click on your default language and select Options to see your list of keyboards.

You can rearrange the order of the keyboards by deleting any keyboard above the one you want as default then re-adding them (each time you add a keyboard it is added at the bottom of the list).

Thema:

Irrelevant language input cant be deleted.

1. Irrelevant language input cant be deleted. - Similar Threads - Irrelevant language input

2. Why there is language what i cant delete?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why there is language what i cant delete?: Where is language what is shown off in my Keyboard layout. But not in the settings and i cannot delete it. It is maybe because then I setted up pc i choose wrong keyboard type. And i cant find how to fix it....
  3. Input Language

Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  4. Input Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  5. Language input

Language input: My display language is English and I prefer it this way but when it comes to input, I only need Polish Programmers and Hebrew. Polish keyboard is perfectly fine for both the English and the Polish languages but when it comes to using the English keyboard for Polish... Well,...
  6. Language input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language input: My display language is English and I prefer it this way but when it comes to input, I only need Polish Programmers and Hebrew. Polish keyboard is perfectly fine for both the English and the Polish languages but when it comes to using the English keyboard for Polish... Well,...
  7. Deleting file spins up irrelevant HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting file spins up irrelevant HDD: Hello, I have two disks: a C: that is an SSD, and a D: which is a traditional platter HDD. This HDD is rarely used, often in the 'spun down' state since it is VERY LOUD. Problem that I have is that every time I delete a file on my C: disk in Windows, the HDD D: drive...
  8. Input Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  9. Input Language

in Windows 10 News
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  10. Phantom language input methods cannot be deleted

in Windows 10 Support
    Phantom language input methods cannot be deleted: At one point I added a Greek polytonic keyboard method but had deleted it long ago. However it still shows up at lower right corner and can be switched into. I tried time and language setting and control pannel change language preference menu but Greek does not show up in the...