Windows 10: Irritating bluetooth headphone problem (choppy audio)

Discus and support Irritating bluetooth headphone problem (choppy audio) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use the same headphone for my phone and I don't run into the same issue; the audio keeps lagging and it gets cut off at random intervals on my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leftlightreftright, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Irritating bluetooth headphone problem (choppy audio)

I use the same headphone for my phone and I don't run into the same issue; the audio keeps lagging and it gets cut off at random intervals on my pc tho.

submitted by /u/Leftlightreftright
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Leftlightreftright, Dec 19, 2020
  2. CalebGee1 Win User

Bluetooth headphone issues (choppy audio)

I have been having a problem with my headphones and bluetooth for some time with Windows 10. At first I thought it was because of the actual headphones I was using so I purchased a new (expensive!) pair, but it seems the problem is with the computer.

Here's what happens:

The headphones will connect perfectly fine and work great, but as soon as there is no audio being played for maybe 5 minutes, when I go to play some audio then the audio will be choppy. I will have to turn off the headphones and restart them in order to
    get clear consistent playback.

CalebGee1, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Choppy Bluetooth Audio

Hi,

I have a pair of Sony MDR-1000X Bluetooth headphones.

I bought them specifically so I can use their Bluetooth functionality, so it's pretty annoying how the audio is incredibly choppy.

I've had a similar experience with previous Bluetooth headphones.

Usually what happens is that they will work for a good few hours and then suddenly the sound will become choppy

How do I fix this? It's so annoying and awful. I don't know why something that I'd think would be pretty simple such as Bluetooth headphones would end up being so terrible on Windows. This doesn't occur on any of my other devices.

Just to clarify: I'm not saying the quality is poor, but that the audio is skipping and lagging. It's a bit weird and sounds quite awful.

GenericalUser, Dec 19, 2020
  4. 2xo0 Win User

Irritating bluetooth headphone problem (choppy audio)

Bluetooth Headphones Audio

I use Windows 10 with no other devices connected other than my LG HBS750 Bluetooth Headphones.

After not using them for a few days, I reconnected them with my computer as I normally do, and I attempted to watch a YouTube video. The audio was extremely choppy, and even the video was slowed down.

I have researched different ideas and tried them all, including:

Turning the computer off and on (of course)

Turning the headphones off and back on, then reconnecting

Turning off audio enhancements

Going to Devices And Printers, selecting my headphones and opening properties,going to services and turning off the suggested service.

Charging the headphones

I've tried connecting to my iPhone 6s and the audio is fine, but when I connect to my computer it is choppy again.

When I choose an audio playback device on my computer, I noticed another option, where it basically says the same as the original LG HBS750 but it says "hands-free". I set it as my default audio to try it out, and it sounded better than the other option,
    but instead of choppy it was very very muffled, with every audio setting up all the way. As I've said before, I've no other bluetooth devices connected, no mouse. Just the "tablet" itself and the keyboard connected.

I do not want to buy another pair of bluetooth headphones, and I don't want to listen to choppy or muffled audio.

Please help,

Caleb

Thema:

Irritating bluetooth headphone problem (choppy audio)

1. Irritating bluetooth headphone problem (choppy audio) - Similar Threads - Irritating bluetooth headphone

2. Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound: So I have a Windows 11 Pro machine that had an onboard NIC issue so I installed a new NIC this problem was awhile ago, over almost a year ago and it doesn't have Bluetooth available. So I purchased a bluetooth dongle TP-Link UB500 and everything connects to it fine except for...
  3. Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound: So I have a Windows 11 Pro machine that had an onboard NIC issue so I installed a new NIC this problem was awhile ago, over almost a year ago and it doesn't have Bluetooth available. So I purchased a bluetooth dongle TP-Link UB500 and everything connects to it fine except for...
  4. Browser audio is choppy when using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Browser audio is choppy when using bluetooth.: Problems started arriving around 6 to 8 months ago with a windows update. Browser audio while using bluetooth headphones are choppy. All other apps and system sounds remain perfect. It is only any and all browsers that play audio that includes Opera, Brave, Chrome, Edge and...
  5. Choppy Audio On Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones

Choppy Audio On Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones: I have been having a problem with my Bluetooth headphones recently. Whenever I connect them to my laptop, the audio will constantly pop in and out and it's driving me insane. I've tried a lot of methods to try and fix it such as uninstalling and reinstalling my audio drivers,...
  6. Bluetooth headset audio problems (hands-free unusable, stereo choppy)

Bluetooth headset audio problems (hands-free unusable, stereo choppy): Hi, and thank you for following me on this journey trying not to pull my hair from my head as I try to enjoy music on my new laptop. Long story short: I've treated myself to an "ASUS TUF506IV-AS76 TUF A15 Gaming Laptop", but I'm bumping into some issues as I've started using...
  7. Bluetooth audio choppy

Bluetooth audio choppy: Hi, I have read several other threads, which are locked despite many saying no working solution. I don't have that enhancements tab, I've looked everywhere. I am on 1809 with all MS updates, and all HP updates. I also checked EVERY BT and audio device in the device manager...
  8. Choppy sound from Bluetooth headphones

Choppy sound from Bluetooth headphones: I use Bose AE2 Soundlink Bluetooth headphones and they worked fine at first but I have a problem now. When I leave my headphone idle for a while, the audio gets choppy. In other words when I play a soundtrack over the headphones, the audio cuts every moment. I have to...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.

Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.: Hey Guys, I just recently purchase a newish laptop recently off eBay. Its a HP ProBook 6470b, it didn't came with a hard drive so I pulled the SSD out of my old Dell 1545 which has windows 10 preinstalled. Long story short when I listen to music over Bluetooth to my...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy: Hi All, I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my android phone (Samsung S7 Edge). I paired them with my work computer which is running Windows 10 Pro x64, the system itself...