Windows 10: IRST driver problem reinstalling win10 from USB

Discus and support IRST driver problem reinstalling win10 from USB in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop has a windows license written on the motherboard. I had switched to linux and now I'm switching back to Win10. When I boot from the win10 USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JonTooker, Jan 3, 2022.

1. JonTooker Win User

IRST driver problem reinstalling win10 from USB

My laptop has a windows license written on the motherboard. I had switched to linux and now I'm switching back to Win10. When I boot from the win10 USB https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO, it tells me I'm missing a driver. Previously I switched back to win10, and I know it is the IRST driver that it needs. I went to my laptop manufacturer ACER and got the driver. I put it it on a 2nd USB and when the win10 USB prompts me to browse, I select it. However, when I say "NEXT," it tries to load for a few seconds and then tells me that no new device driver is foun

:)

JonTooker, Jan 3, 2022

2. USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Jan 3, 2022
  3. USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Jan 3, 2022
  4. IRST driver problem reinstalling win10 from USB

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Jan 3, 2022
Thema:

IRST driver problem reinstalling win10 from USB

1. IRST driver problem reinstalling win10 from USB - Similar Threads - IRST driver problem

2. Reinstall from Win10 retail USB flashh drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall from Win10 retail USB flashh drive: Near comedy of things going on at once. HD with Install went at once, no saving. USB with Win retail will not install on new, or any other drive I have. Looked over multiple suggestions on the web. "new" in options is not highlighted and in dim letters for all drives...
  3. Reinstall from Win10 retail USB flashh drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall from Win10 retail USB flashh drive: Near comedy of things going on at once. HD with Install went at once, no saving. USB with Win retail will not install on new, or any other drive I have. Looked over multiple suggestions on the web. "new" in options is not highlighted and in dim letters for all drives...
  4. Reinstall from Win10 retail USB flashh drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. dism problems, win10 reinstall problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dism problems, win10 reinstall problems: Hello,I had a lot of problems installing Visual Studio 2022After a long test with VS team they said that the problems are on Windows.Summarizing the tests I made:check disk : no errorsfc /scannow : no errorwindows defender scan : no virus, no malwareonly the dism.exe report...
  6. dism problems, win10 reinstall problems

dism problems, win10 reinstall problems: Hello,I had a lot of problems installing Visual Studio 2022After a long test with VS team they said that the problems are on Windows.Summarizing the tests I made:check disk : no errorsfc /scannow : no errorwindows defender scan : no virus, no malwareonly the dism.exe report...
  7. IRST driver problem reinstalling win10 from USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRST driver problem reinstalling win10 from USB: My laptop has a windows license written on the motherboard. I had switched to linux and now I'm switching back to Win10. When I boot from the win10 USB https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO, it tells me I'm missing a driver. Previously I switched back...
  8. IRST driver problem reinstalling win10 from USB

IRST driver problem reinstalling win10 from USB: My laptop has a windows license written on the motherboard. I had switched to linux and now I'm switching back to Win10. When I boot from the win10 USB https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO, it tells me I'm missing a driver. Previously I switched back...
  9. Clean reinstalling win10 (USB)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean reinstalling win10 (USB): Hi there. So I'm reinstalling windows because I'm fearing that I might have some sort of malware, and well I'd like a clean start on my PC either way. I've installed windows 10 on a USB drive, and I'm now more or less ready to start the process, but then it hit me, do I have...
  10. Locating IRST Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Locating IRST Drivers: Has anyone found IRST drivers that work in Windows 10? I attempted to install 14.5.0.1081 WHQL and 14.0.0.1143 WHQL but it said, "This platform is not supported." Recommendations? 9283