Windows 10: IS 123DVD gone ?

Discus and support IS 123DVD gone ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; had to re-install it. now it won't use/ install MakeMKV (acts like it's not there). so CSS will block recording. and there's no response from 123DVD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bigpygme, Aug 1, 2019.

1. bigpygme Win User

IS 123DVD gone ?

had to re-install it. now it won't use/ install MakeMKV (acts like it's not there). so CSS will block recording.
    and there's no response from 123DVD support. which is also cut-back - no Chat, no Tickets.

i'd seen the discussion around Slysoft (Slyfox) being stopped a while back and thought someone here might know more about 123DVD than i do.

TY
    Michael

:)

bigpygme, Aug 1, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Aug 1, 2019
  4. jooi312 Win User

IS 123DVD gone ?

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up IS 123DVD gone ? :)

jooi312, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

IS 123DVD gone ?

1. IS 123DVD gone ? - Similar Threads - 123DVD gone

2. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  3. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  4. Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...: 1 Cannot seem to DL Snip & Sketch from anywhere. In running the Installer abt 703k - only get "retrieving data" message. Never changes; no install. Was hoping to re-install; cannot find anything on the computer showing snip program. Considered trying to reset keyboard - no...
  5. Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...

Had to do a restore to a previous date; snip & sketch gone, computer only sees one wifi,...: 1 Cannot seem to DL Snip & Sketch from anywhere. In running the Installer abt 703k - only get "retrieving data" message. Never changes; no install. Was hoping to re-install; cannot find anything on the computer showing snip program. Considered trying to reset keyboard - no...
  6. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  7. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  8. Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...: I keep getting a message that says I am over my storage limit, my It says that I've used 1% of my 5GB. I've deleted all of my photos, mostly all of my files and It is still sending me the message despite the fact that I've only used 1% of my storage....
  9. Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...: I keep getting a message that says I am over my storage limit, my It says that I've used 1% of my 5GB. I've deleted all of my photos, mostly all of my files and It is still sending me the message despite the fact that I've only used 1% of my storage....
  10. Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...