Windows 10: IS 123DVD gone ?

Discus and support IS 123DVD gone ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; had to re-install it. now it won't use/ install MakeMKV (acts like it's not there). so CSS will block recording. and there's no response from 123DVD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bigpygme, Aug 1, 2019.

1. bigpygme Win User

IS 123DVD gone ?

had to re-install it. now it won't use/ install MakeMKV (acts like it's not there). so CSS will block recording.
    and there's no response from 123DVD support. which is also cut-back - no Chat, no Tickets.

i'd seen the discussion around Slysoft (Slyfox) being stopped a while back and thought someone here might know more about 123DVD than i do.

TY
    Michael

:)

bigpygme, Aug 1, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Aug 1, 2019
  4. jooi312 Win User

IS 123DVD gone ?

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up IS 123DVD gone ? :)

jooi312, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

IS 123DVD gone ?

1. IS 123DVD gone ? - Similar Threads - 123DVD gone

2. Updated Windows. External Drive Unallocated. Are my files gone forever?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Updated Windows. External Drive Unallocated. Are my files gone forever?: I updated windows 10 and windows defender (?) on my mom's laptop on Thursday 8.15.2019. It needed more space to dump the old stuff so I hooked up my external drive (that had about 800 GB free space on it) to give it some help. Today, 8.19.2019, I plugged my drive at work and...
  3. Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?: I have been using Windows 10 outlook for a number of months and until last week it was okay. But now it is only showing emails from the past 2 months and when I use the search facility seems to be only finding emails from the past couple of months. I like to be able to see...
  4. All files and folders on desktop suddenly gone.

All files and folders on desktop suddenly gone.: I was playing Hearthstone on my laptop and then I exited the game and after I wanted to exit the Battle.net app. When I right click > exit on the app in the icon tray suddenly all of my icons, files and folders on my desktop completely disappeared. The only icons still...
  5. WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER

WIFI ICON GONE!! CANT RECOVER: Please can anyone help me asap i got a project coming up next week and my laptop cant detect my wifi and the wifi icon is missing i tried searching for a fix on YouTube and google and anywhere but i still couldnt fix it so im hoping someone here can...i cant switch the...
  6. Windows update sound gone and outlook task gone in the outlook Today

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update sound gone and outlook task gone in the outlook Today: is there more to be said? can't stop these damn updates. we are **** ginny pigs for Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-sound-gone-and-outlook-task-gone-in/df65fe7f-8142-460c-8a6a-21baf0e0d55b
  7. My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!: My music folder in my C: Drive under my user name/Music/MyiTunes is gone so I can't access all my music that was saved and being used through I Tunes! Why and how could an entire folder just disappear?? There have been Windows pop ups lately that say entry point to I tunes or...
  8. Pictures gone

Pictures gone: Leave it to Microsoft to muck everything up for you. And why do they insist on forcing people to do or use this or that? It is always about money-not for the convenience of the customer. After buying a new computer, keep on being forced to use one drive. So where are my...
  9. Microsoft People App entries GONE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft People App entries GONE: Operating System Windows 10 I was not pleased at all today when I open Microsoft People and found that all entries were gone!!! I have not synced this App with any of my other devices or accounts, but instead had manually entered a few contacts (just testing the App to...
  10. Storage Space gone after optimization

Storage Space gone after optimization: In short I added a drive to my usb enclosure setup operating on a windows storage space and now I can't access the thing. The space shows up in disk management as "storage pool" but not in explorer/storage spaces. The drive before is a 10TB Seagate red and the other that was...