Windows 10: Is 18889996216 costumer support for office

Discus and support Is 18889996216 costumer support for office in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just need to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-18889996216-costumer-support-for-office/891bd885-3234-4fd1-a73c-00a4aad65e39 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by danz bruh, Jun 23, 2020.

1. danz bruh Win User

Is 18889996216 costumer support for office

I just need to know

:)

danz bruh, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Is 18889996216 costumer support for office

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Is 18889996216 costumer support for office

1. Is 18889996216 costumer support for office - Similar Threads - 18889996216 costumer support

2. Windows, Microsoft and Office support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows, Microsoft and Office support: 3 days ago I did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron computer, Windows 10 Home OS. When the pc boots there's an error message stating that sign in failed. When I press "OK" it takes me to the screen saver page, and when I left click on that screen anywhere, it pulls up my...
  3. Windows, Microsoft and Office support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows, Microsoft and Office support: 3 days ago I did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron computer, Windows 10 Home OS. When the pc boots there's an error message stating that sign in failed. When I press "OK" it takes me to the screen saver page, and when I left click on that screen anywhere, it pulls up my...
  4. Windows, Microsoft and Office support

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Costumize win 10 winre

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Costumize win 10 winre: Is there a way to customize, add or remove winre settings and tools? At the moment I am interested in the ability to disable the password request when restoring the system from the image and add additional diagnostic utilities submitted by /u/Scotobaza [link] [comments]...
  6. Installing Windows 10 for costumer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 for costumer: Hi, basically what I'm asking is how do I get to install a Windows, install all drivers, chrome etc. And then hand it to someone else and he gets to go through the start up setup for language, region and all that? submitted by /u/TheRealBlaacky [link] [comments]...
  7. Support for Office 2010 and Office 2016 for Mac has ended

in Windows 10 News
    Support for Office 2010 and Office 2016 for Mac has ended: Today we mark the end of support for Office 2010 and Office 2016 for Mac. This means that we’ll no longer provide technical support, bug fixes, or security updates for these products, and organizations that continue to use them may face increased security risks...
  8. Office version support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office version support: I have to replace a windows 7 platform with one that will probably be running windows 10. Will the Windows 10 platform support Office 2003? Yes i know it's old, but it's paid for and does what i need...
  9. Office 2010 support is ending - get current with Office 365 ProPlus Office

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2010 support is ending - get current with Office 365 ProPlus Office: The way we work has changed. When we launched Office 2010, our aim was to help customers unlock their potential with best-in-class tools they could use to be more productive. Ten years later, the very definition of productivity has changed significantly. To succeed today,...
  10. Changes to Office and Windows servicing and support

in Windows 10 News
    Changes to Office and Windows servicing and support: As part of our ongoing commitment to help our enterprise customers with their deployment and maintenance of Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus, today I join my colleague Jared Spataro in sharing news about servicing and support changes. Delivering a secure and productive...