Windows 10: Is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable usually

Discus and support Is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable usually in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Is a 2.5 portable hard drive more durable? or is a 3.5 internal hard drive more durable? Yes, I truly know that, no matter what, any drive could fail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Tsw88, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable usually

Is a 2.5 portable hard drive more durable?
    or is a 3.5 internal hard drive more durable?

Yes, I truly know that, no matter what, any drive could fail at
    any time and backup is always a must.

However, is there any research or statistics suggesting
    which type of drive is more durable? in that case I can stick
    to a particular type

:)

Tsw88, Sep 29, 2018
  2. badrobot Win User

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. *Smile

badrobot, Sep 29, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    The Truth about Ultra Durable 5 Plus Gigabyte Mother Boards

The Plus is because of the following:

• Improved Heatsinks with Integrated WaterCooling Option.
    • All Ultra Durable 5 Plus boards have Dual-BIOS.
    • Ultra Durable Plus boards no use a International Rectifier Digital PWM Controller instead of one from a different company. This allows the Controller to better match the PWM parts.

newtekie1, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Micro Win User

The Truth about Ultra Durable 5 Plus Gigabyte Mother Boards

Yes, The UltraDurable nomenclature is used for the entire "package", but it's actually more than just those 3 items that have changed -
    http://www.gigabyte.us/press-center/news-page.aspx?nid=1211

Micro, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable usually - Similar Threads - hard drive more

2. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen for 3-5 seconds: Assembled device having : Windows 10 Pro versionCPU=5600xGPU= Gigabyte eagle 3060tiSDD= 1TB NVMEMotherboard:= Gigabyte B450 Main Monitor: MSI G273Q =2560*1440pMy monitor screen goes black for 3-5 second randomly. It has happened while I was playing games or surfing internet...
  3. Black Screen for 3-5 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen for 3-5 seconds: Assembled device having : Windows 10 Pro versionCPU=5600xGPU= Gigabyte eagle 3060tiSDD= 1TB NVMEMotherboard:= Gigabyte B450 Main Monitor: MSI G273Q =2560*1440pMy monitor screen goes black for 3-5 second randomly. It has happened while I was playing games or surfing internet...
  4. RAID 5 Across Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RAID 5 Across Hard Drives: Hello,I am building a NAS and I have 1x 8TB HHD and 3x 3TB HHD. Can I set all 4 drives up in RAID 5 even though one drive is 8TB and not 3TB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raid-5-across-hard-drives/3639c094-b898-4d9e-9af3-bd322e4aa7cf
  5. RAID 5 Across Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAID 5 Across Hard Drives: Hello,I am building a NAS and I have 1x 8TB HHD and 3x 3TB HHD. Can I set all 4 drives up in RAID 5 even though one drive is 8TB and not 3TB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raid-5-across-hard-drives/3639c094-b898-4d9e-9af3-bd322e4aa7cf
  6. RAID 5 Across Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  8. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  9. is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?: Why 2.5 hard drive is usually sold at a higher price, does it mean that it's usually more durable than 3.5? And why for most desktop PC, they use 3.5 internal drive, I don't see any 2.5 internet drives sold in the nearby computer market. and why? 134926
  10. is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?: Why 2.5 hard drive is usually sold at a higher price, does it mean that it's usually more durable than 3.5? And why for most desktop PC, they use 3.5 internal drive, I don't see any 2.5 internet drives sold in the nearby computer market. and why? 134926