Windows 10: Is 20 Gigs normal to get from the first day?

Discus and support Is 20 Gigs normal to get from the first day? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My hackers have been messing with my memory and often, the pc would say something to do with a lack of memory and would therefore steal my ability to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rab Devil, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Rab Devil Win User

Is 20 Gigs normal to get from the first day?

My hackers have been messing with my memory and often, the pc would say something to do with a lack of memory and would therefore steal my ability to download anything unless I greatly delete stuff:

BUT this is a brand new pc and why am I full without any programs installed or anything?

I thought I needed only 4 Gigs to install win10 ? so what's up? Can I get a little help

to rid myself of my Chinese hackers who stole my router, the 2 phones, all my passwords and

it you get this - that would be a surprise as they usually do not allow Microsoft to get any of my stuff

which is supposed to go to Microsoft.

On the plus side: Merry Christmas all. May the Lord Jesus have mercy upon us all this season and the year ahead. Amen.

:)

Rab Devil, Dec 20, 2018
  2. TallTomD Win User

Gigs

Maybe I was a bit harsh. But the local gigs listing was the most useful and unique part of the app. It was the only thing that I found useful in the app. It was the one feature that I bragged about and showed to my friends. It was amazing that I could
    bring up a list of all the bands playing within a 20 mile radius and choose our destination for live music. Now I need to use a search term which drastically limits the results. It was much better when it just showed me all the local gigs. It has lost a
    tremendous amount of usefulness to me.

TallTomD, Dec 20, 2018
  3. bbinnard Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Is 20 Gigs normal to get from the first day?

gig finder

I would like to list a gig or event on nokia music, gig finder.

Please help

antonyd---01, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Is 20 Gigs normal to get from the first day?

1. Is 20 Gigs normal to get from the first day? - Similar Threads - Gigs normal

2. win 11 using 8 gigs of ram on idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 using 8 gigs of ram on idle: When I play games, I like most of my ram to be available for the game to use to maximise performance, and not the system using half of it. I have noticed that when i play resource-intensive games the memory is usually between 90 and 100%, and the game is limited to using 11 -...
  3. win 11 using 8 gigs of ram on idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 11 using 8 gigs of ram on idle: When I play games, I like most of my ram to be available for the game to use to maximise performance, and not the system using half of it. I have noticed that when i play resource-intensive games the memory is usually between 90 and 100%, and the game is limited to using 11 -...
  4. computer has 20 gigs of app data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer has 20 gigs of app data: computer has 20 gigs of app data.how can I delete some of it?thanks *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-has-20-gigs-of-app-data/5c523dfe-4b8b-4d52-889c-409896dac702
  5. computer has 20 gigs of app data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer has 20 gigs of app data: computer has 20 gigs of app data.how can I delete some of it?thanks *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-has-20-gigs-of-app-data/5c523dfe-4b8b-4d52-889c-409896dac702
  6. computer has 20 gigs of app data

7. i can't shrink my windows C: volume although i have 30 gigs free. i dont know much about...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't shrink my windows C: volume although i have 30 gigs free. i dont know much about...: i was trying to shrink my C: drive in order to dual boot but i cannot shrink it to the size i need.i was trying to get about 20 gigs free for my second os but i can't....
  8. i can't shrink my windows C: volume although i have 30 gigs free. i dont know much about...

i can't shrink my windows C: volume although i have 30 gigs free. i dont know much about...: i was trying to shrink my C: drive in order to dual boot but i cannot shrink it to the size i need.i was trying to get about 20 gigs free for my second os but i can't....
  9. Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler using 100% of CPU and 2 gigs of memory

Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler using 100% of CPU and 2 gigs of memory: Ngen.exe keeps using up all of my CPU and keeps starting up every 5 mins. It's very annoying and I don't want to keep having to close it every time. I have literally tried everything I can apart from a fresh Windows install. I have tried updating, updating the .NET framework,...
  10. Created A Recovery USB Drive That's Not Even 1 gig. Is That Normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Created A Recovery USB Drive That's Not Even 1 gig. Is That Normal?: Hullo! So, I just had a question: I've been wanting to do a reset on my computer as it's gotten laggy in a few areas (it's a five year old HP laptop). So, I went through all the steps of creating a Recovery USB drive. It worked, but it doesn't even take up one gig of the USB...