Windows 10: Is 20H2 the version number for the production non-beta of October 2020 feature update?

Discus and support Is 20H2 the version number for the production non-beta of October 2020 feature update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used the assistant from the Windows 10 download page and after installation I observed 20H2 for the version number.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A123, Oct 20, 2020.

1. A123 Win User

Is 20H2 the version number for the production non-beta of October 2020 feature update?

I used the assistant from the Windows 10 download page and after installation I observed 20H2 for the version number.

:)

2. Sumit - Insider MVP, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 20H2 update

Hi Blank,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Windows 10 20H2 is in the last phase of testing i.e. Release preview channel. As the name suggests, it would be available this month hopefully.

Preparing the Windows 10 October 2020 Update Ready for Release

https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2020/...

Keep checking Home periodically.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 20, 2020
  4. Is 20H2 the version number for the production non-beta of October 2020 feature update?

Windows 10 OS - October Update

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you with the query of a release date for the Windows 10 20H2 October update. As per the below article update is currently available for Windows Insider Preview build and it's expected
    to release publicly by Mid October (13th October 2020).

https://www.itechtics.com/windows-10-20h2/

Let me know if anything else I can assist you with.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Is 20H2 the version number for the production non-beta of October 2020 feature update?

1. Is 20H2 the version number for the production non-beta of October 2020 feature update? - Similar Threads - 20H2 version number

2. 20H2 // Windows 10 October 2020 Update // Monitor Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 // Windows 10 October 2020 Update // Monitor Problem: Hello! I am in need of some help...after installing the latest W10 update, 20H2, my second display stopped working. I run dual NVidia GEForce GTX 970s, both worked just fine before installing 20H2. I have updated both drivers through Device Manager and the NVidia desktop...
  3. Can't update to October Update version 20h2 and constant crashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update to October Update version 20h2 and constant crashes: I recently had some crashing issues so I decided to try to update Windows, I found that my pc had the new update available but could not update to it, any time it failed it would say "Updates Failed" Another thing that happened was my graphics driver needed to update, and...
  4. restore point -october version 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    restore point -october version 20H2: Hello.Today i installed october version 20H2 but i can't find restore point option.Until now i was going : control panel>system>restore point.Where it is now?Thank you...
  5. October/November 2020 update version 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    October/November 2020 update version 20H2: After updating to the latest major update on two windows 10 laptops the sound from the built-in speakers is very faint. In applications, in the browser, everywhere. Sound in the headphones is as before, no issue there. Troubleshooter finds no issue. I have updated the audio...
  6. Administrative Templates for Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2)

in Windows 10 News
    Administrative Templates for Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2): This page provides the complete set of Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2) Group Policy tools use Administrative template files to populate policy settings in the user interface. This allows administrators to manage registry-based...
  7. List of new features in Windows 10 October 2020 Update

in Windows 10 News
    List of new features in Windows 10 October 2020 Update: Microsoft has finally started rolling out the Windows 10 October 2020 Update to “seekers” on October 20 after testing the feature update for almost 6 months. Currently, the update is only available to those who actively look for it through the Windows Update tab by clicking...
  8. What is new in the Windows 10 October 2020 Update version 20H2

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in the Windows 10 October 2020 Update version 20H2: The Windows 10 October 2020 Update has started to become available to customers as a free update. This year has continued to bring about change for many of us. Change in how we connect to one another, how we work, how we learn, even how we have fun. And that change is...
  9. How to get the Windows 10 October 2020 Update version 20H2

in Windows 10 News
    How to get the Windows 10 October 2020 Update version 20H2: With organizations moving and adapting from remote to hybrid work scenarios, and essential workers continuing to support us all, it is more important than ever that we continue to provide you with the tools you need to remain protected and productive. In June, we announced...
  10. Microsoft announces Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows 10 October 2020 Update (20H2): Windows 10’s next feature update will be called the “October 2020 Update”, and the stable build is now available to testers in Release Preview Channel of Windows Insider program. Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 10 October 2020 Update is a small update which focuses on...