Windows 10: Is a BizSpark win10 product key valid when subscription ends?

Discus and support Is a BizSpark win10 product key valid when subscription ends? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a BizSpark account, but it has expired. I would like to use an unused product key that came with the subscription. It seems not to work. Has it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SunshineSurf, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Is a BizSpark win10 product key valid when subscription ends?

I had a BizSpark account, but it has expired.

I would like to use an unused product key that came with the subscription. It seems not to work.

Has it expired?

:)

SunshineSurf, Mar 18, 2020

2. Bizspark product keys no longer exist

I redeemed a copy of windows from a Bizspark subscription and now the website where I redeemed those keys no longer exists and my account says it failed to find any product keys. Has Microsoft revoked my product keys? According to our contract I am allowed
    to keep the keys, but it is very clear my account has been screwed up by the live id merger and I have nothing.

Allogonist, Mar 18, 2020
  3. windows 10 says it can't validate product key

When I upgraded my windows 7 with win10, it says it cant validate my product key? Why? Can you give me the steps to follow to validate it?

aphrodite.soft, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Is a BizSpark win10 product key valid when subscription ends?

Bizspark product keys no longer exist

Hi Allo. I"ve not heard they revoked any issued keys. What normally happens is that they just stop issuing new ones. So the ones you have should remain active unless they detect a lot of different activations being done with one. But reinstalls on the
    same hardware or a change of a key to new hardware (if necessary with help from Support) should be as normal.

If you have further questions you can contact Customer Service here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/405170...
    . They are tasked with validating Product Keys and if it is valid they will often open a case to get it activated by one method or another. They may also have more information about Bizspark keys already
    issued.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

If you receive a popup asking if this solved your problem please ignore it, as it may remove my ability to help you and others may also not help. Please wait until after the issue is resolved to answer the popup or mark your question answered to help others.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - MVP, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Is a BizSpark win10 product key valid when subscription ends?

1. Is a BizSpark win10 product key valid when subscription ends? - Similar Threads - BizSpark win10 product

2. Check validity of Win10 Home OEM product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check validity of Win10 Home OEM product key?: Hi Folks,I'm having sufficient issues with my machine that I want to stop fighting with it and just nuke the drive and do a clean install of Windows 10. Problem is, it's an OEM Dell copy of Windows, and it came without a product key; no sticker on it anywhere. No disk either,...
  3. Check validity of Win10 Home OEM product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check validity of Win10 Home OEM product key?: Hi Folks,I'm having sufficient issues with my machine that I want to stop fighting with it and just nuke the drive and do a clean install of Windows 10. Problem is, it's an OEM Dell copy of Windows, and it came without a product key; no sticker on it anywhere. No disk either,...
  4. Check validity of Win10 Home OEM product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. validation of windows product key

validation of windows product key: I got the pre-installed windows 10 on my laptop and I was given the product key with it. After some hardware update I reinstalled to OS on my device, but this time during my windows activation my it shows that my product key is not valid. What should I do?...
  6. Product key Validation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Product key Validation: Have had this PC for ages & all of a sudden after turning on today a msg appears in the bottom right corner "This copy of windows is not genuine",Windows7 build 7601. In the System prop where your product Key is Activate Windows. The problem is why after using this PC...
  7. WIN10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN10 product key: My hard drive died and I do not know my WIN10 product key to reinstall. I am not able to get through to MS to find out what to do. HELP before the temp install expires https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-product-key/132432a3-fc0a-4721-b5f9-0940542862c7
  8. Windows product key validation

Windows product key validation: Hi, I had to replace daughters HP laptops hard drive. We have no backup or recovery disk. Purchased a HP recovery disk but it will not allow me to register Windows with MS. I was able to find a key in the BIOS. Would that be the original Windows key, and if so how do I...
  9. product key valid?

product key valid?: f I purchase Windows 7 how long is the product key valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-valid/8fab35f1-2e59-4602-b007-b12c0799488f"
  10. Bizspark product keys no longer exist

Bizspark product keys no longer exist: I redeemed a copy of windows from a Bizspark subscription and now the website where I redeemed those keys no longer exists and my account says it failed to find any product keys. Has Microsoft revoked my product keys? According to our contract I am allowed to keep the keys,...