Windows 10: is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics

Discus and support is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i play dead by daylight i keep getting the "gpu crashed or d3d removed" error and my game crashes, it is very frustrating.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by justinjoubert1, Jun 11, 2021.

1. is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics

when i play dead by daylight i keep getting the "gpu crashed or d3d removed" error and my game crashes, it is very frustrating.

:)

justinjoubert1, Jun 11, 2021

2. windows experience index score needed for windows 10

I am running windows 7 and get a windows experience index score of 4.9. Is this good enough for windows 10 to work well?

Stephen.White, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Windows Experience Index score

Still waiting for someone to chime in..

But looking at your scores, looks about the same as mine.

CPUScore : 7.5

D3DScore : 9.9

DiskScore : 8.1

GraphicsScore : 5.9

MemoryScore : 7.6

The part I'm finding it hard to understand is that the Graphics score is so much lower than the D3DScore.. which I am guessing come from the same GPU (Intel HD 5500). I may be absolutely wrong. Thats
    why I just want someone to chime in a help me understand.

Latitude E7250

i7-5600U

2 x 8GB DDR3L 1600Mhz 12800

Intel HD 5500

e-dock station with 24 Inch monitor extended display

Bernard RyanSimon, Jun 11, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics

Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score

This one's really simple- not a true benchmark of course.

is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics [​IMG]

Windows Experience Index on Windows 10 and on Windows 8.1 - ChrisPC Win Experience Index - Get WEI Base Score, CPU Score, Memory Score, Gaming Score, Graphics Score, Storage Score - FREE Download - Chris P.C. srl

- description, video...

Winaero built one which he claims out-WEI's ChrisPC's - but stated to be only for Win 8.1. It works on build 1709. It has a portable version.
    Winaero WEI Tool

dalchina, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics

1. is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics - Similar Threads - gpu score gaming

2. Use my GPU instead intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use my GPU instead intel UHD graphics: I'm testing windows 11 in my ThinkPad X1 Extreme and the transitions on the desktop are horrible laggy, i trying to change the default graphic card to NVidia instead intel UHD, this is possible?...
  3. Use my GPU instead intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use my GPU instead intel UHD graphics: I'm testing windows 11 in my ThinkPad X1 Extreme and the transitions on the desktop are horrible laggy, i trying to change the default graphic card to NVidia instead intel UHD, this is possible?...
  4. My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630: Hi, this is my GPU info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-affected-gpu-info-intel-uhd-graphics-630/c3255f59-b5b1-4fa4-b09f-6dbe1f022e52
  5. My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630: Hi, this is my GPU info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-affected-gpu-info-intel-uhd-graphics-630/c3255f59-b5b1-4fa4-b09f-6dbe1f022e52
  6. My affected GPU Info Intel UHD Graphics 630

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel UHD graphics: Just bought a new laptop and I see there is no dedicated NVidia chip in the machine and the Device Manager tells me I have Intel (R) UHD so how does this compare to a lower end NVidia chip? I don't use this machine for gaming but am disappointed that maybe the display isn't...
  8. How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gnaneshwar_Gaddam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ean55d/how_to_check_windows_10_experience_index_score/
  9. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  10. Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10: How to: Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 How to Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 The Windows Experience Index (WEI) uses Windows System Assessment Tool (WinSAT) to measure the capability of your PC's hardware and software...