Windows 10: IS A WINDOWS 10 VERSION OF ALEXA AVAILABLE FOR PC/LAPTOP?

Discus and support IS A WINDOWS 10 VERSION OF ALEXA AVAILABLE FOR PC/LAPTOP? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I asked this question in January, and was not able to get a definitive answer. Today, I stumbled on it -- my laptop had its region as Czech Republic!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GLENNSMOAK, Jul 19, 2019.

1. IS A WINDOWS 10 VERSION OF ALEXA AVAILABLE FOR PC/LAPTOP?

I asked this question in January, and was not able to get a definitive answer.

Today, I stumbled on it -- my laptop had its region as Czech Republic! not USA. Changed it, and quickly installed and am now using my home Alexa system smoothly.

FYI EVERYONE!

:)

GLENNSMOAK, Jul 19, 2019

2. is alexa available for windows 10?

Is Alexa for Windows 10 currently available?

GLENNSMOAK, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
  4. IS A WINDOWS 10 VERSION OF ALEXA AVAILABLE FOR PC/LAPTOP?

is alexa available for windows 10?

With Alexa on your PC you can simplify your life and use your voice to get more done. Just tap and ask Alexa to check your calendar, create lists, play

IS A WINDOWS 10 VERSION OF ALEXA AVAILABLE FOR PC/LAPTOP? 61e05d6d-4d0a-4027-84c6-0295a24a2ad7?upload=true.png

dayamiperez, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

IS A WINDOWS 10 VERSION OF ALEXA AVAILABLE FOR PC/LAPTOP?

1. IS A WINDOWS 10 VERSION OF ALEXA AVAILABLE FOR PC/LAPTOP? - Similar Threads - VERSION ALEXA AVAILABLE

2. Is there an alexa app for windows 11 pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an alexa app for windows 11 pc?: Is there an alexa app for windows 11 pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-alexa-app-for-windows-11-pc/d986fcf6-8ae5-4b2f-adc9-acb3e435109b
  3. Alexa and Google home app not available for Singapore?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alexa and Google home app not available for Singapore?: Hi, I went to Microsoft store and searched for Alexa and Google Home but its not available. Is it not available for Singapore or is there an error somewhere? Thanks in advance....
  4. Alexa and Google home app not available for Singapore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alexa and Google home app not available for Singapore?: Hi, I went to Microsoft store and searched for Alexa and Google Home but its not available. Is it not available for Singapore or is there an error somewhere? Thanks in advance....
  5. Alexa and Google home app not available for Singapore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Alexa app on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alexa app on PC: I want to pair the Echo Flex to bluetooth speakers using Alexa app for Pc.....I don't see the same options to complete this using the desktop app... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app-on-pc/0497fae8-d8ac-4e0f-bcea-2ac291449c52
  7. alexa install on pc

alexa install on pc: I am installing an echo and downloading the alexa app. as part of set up it requires an audio input device on my windows 10 pc. Is there any way of doing this without a microphone installed?...
  8. Alexa app for PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alexa app for PC: Alex app for pc does not respond to voice. In settings, there is no "wake word" available. So the app does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app-for-pc/827a8aac-caec-4d07-81ef-e9b9c053b220"
  9. Alexa for Windows 10

Alexa for Windows 10: I was able to install the app and everything is working fine except playing music sounds absolutely terrible. I have attempted to play other music directly from the computer and everything is working fine. What can I do to make the music that Alexa is playing sound like it...
  10. is alexa available for windows 10?

in Cortana
    is alexa available for windows 10?: Is Alexa for Windows 10 currently available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-alexa-available-for-windows-10/29ab9e89-2465-4282-9140-f94628ce481f"