Windows 10: Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using...

Discus and support Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To restrict the WinRM, we usually disable all default endpoint to connect remotely with Local\Network Deny permission for each endpoint.For who wish to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tze ChunOoi, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using...

To restrict the WinRM, we usually disable all default endpoint to connect remotely with Local\Network Deny permission for each endpoint.For who wish to use WinRM, we always create customize sessionconfiguration for specify account to connect.However, I cannot find a way for ADO Pipeline to connect with "Powershell on target machine v3" to use custom pssessionconfiguration because no parameter to accept as below, I only can find PSsessionoption which do not have parameter name as "configurationname" to point the customize sessionconfiguration in WinRM connection.Example:Enter-pssession -compute

:)

Tze ChunOoi, Mar 23, 2023

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Mar 23, 2023
  3. PiotrR Win User
    Powershell. An error occurred while creating the pipeline

We have a computer with Win10 (upgraded from 7) where powershell 'suddenly' stopped working (properly).

When PS console is open it says that some error occured, that it can't load PSReadline module and then whatever command you try to run - it always says "error creating pipeline".

Some sample below

Anyidea how it can be fixed without reinstalling Windows?

Answer to Smeerpijp comment: here is what happens when I do what you suggested:

PiotrR, Mar 23, 2023
  4. topgundcp Win User

Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using...

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using... 42853d1485958256t-restoring-windows-10-image-using-macrium-reflect-.jpg
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using...

1. Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using... - Similar Threads - ADO Pipeline Powershell

2. No connection could be made because the Target Machine actively refused it

in Windows 10 News
    No connection could be made because the Target Machine actively refused it: [IMG]When a computer or network device attempts to connect with another device, but the target device refuses the connection, users get No connection could be made because the Target Machine actively refused it. In this article, we will learn how to resolve this issue with...
  3. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.: dial tcp [::1]:5000: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.I've tried troubleshotting. Disabling firewall etc - no joy. The following article sugggest it's an SQL error with the followonh HOT FIX code - KB2482977 - FIX: 10061...
  4. Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using...

Is ADO Pipeline "Powershell on target machine" able to connect to destination server using...: To restrict the WinRM, we usually disable all default endpoint to connect remotely with Local\Network Deny permission for each endpoint.For who wish to use WinRM, we always create customize sessionconfiguration for specify account to connect.However, I cannot find a way for...
  5. Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...: Hi;I am having a Windows Server 2003. This is connected to our domain controller which is on Windows server 2012 R2. I am not able to access the server using the command \\SERVERNAME but I am able to access the server using \\IPAddress.When I run the NSLOOKUP command the...
  6. Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...

Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...: Hi;I am having a Windows Server 2003. This is connected to our domain controller which is on Windows server 2012 R2. I am not able to access the server using the command \\SERVERNAME but I am able to access the server using \\IPAddress.When I run the NSLOOKUP command the...
  7. Not able to connect to remote windows server winrm, from one machine. Other machine works...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to connect to remote windows server winrm, from one machine. Other machine works...: Hi, I have 3 computer 01, 010994 and 024166. Now, from 010994 I am able to successfully run `test-wsman 01` and it works but from 024166 it gives me following error test-wsman : <f:WSManFault xmlns:f="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wbem/wsman/1/wsmanfault" Code="2150858770"...
  8. The server you are connected to is using a certificate that can not be verified. The target...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The server you are connected to is using a certificate that can not be verified. The target...: I get the following message and don't understand what it means or how I can correct it. I need help! "The server you are connected to is using a certificate that can not be verified. The target principal name is incorrect. View certificate. Do you want to continue using...
  9. Connecting Desktop Machine to Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting Desktop Machine to Server: I'm having issues connecting a desktop to the server. I finally was able to add it to the domain, so I'm running off the "LinearMortgage.local" network, but when I go to Network on the PC, it only shows two of the other users machines on the Network, not the server or any of...
  10. Not able to connect to fax server on Server 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to connect to fax server on Server 2016: I can run Windows Fax and Scan on the Server and connect to the fax account but when I try from any other computer on the network is says I do not have sufficient permission to connect to the server. What am I missing?...