Windows 10: Is Advanced System Repair a scam like Advanced Computer System Repair was found to be (a Scam)

Discus and support Is Advanced System Repair a scam like Advanced Computer System Repair was found to be (a Scam) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have read on this forum that Advanced Computer System Repair was found to be a scam. Is Advanced System Repair also a scam?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by R. MichaelClaffy, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Is Advanced System Repair a scam like Advanced Computer System Repair was found to be (a Scam)

I have read on this forum that Advanced Computer System Repair was found to be a scam. Is Advanced System Repair also a scam?

:)

R. MichaelClaffy, Jul 22, 2018

2. What is Advanced Computer System Repair for Windows

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Advanced Computer System Repair (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)
    sent me this:

We've noticed that you are, or previously were, using an older version of Advanced Computer System Repair for Windows.

This is a reminder to please update Advanced Computer System Repair as your version will be permanently retired - after December 15th 2017 you will be unable to sign-in

----------- i'm afraid to click through on the link because the response is a prompt to download to my machine of an application entitled "ReimageRepair.exe"

-------- Microsoft should be putting up lots of notices, and many of them, too!, that these messages are either a scam or an official Microsoft-authorized message

I've been getting these messages several time recently that say things like your e-mail is almost full, etc.

ernestrosado, Jul 22, 2018
  3. What is Advanced Computer System Repair for Windows

I got this email on 12/23, ended up here because my 92 year old mother in-law paid some scammer $500, I wanted to see if this was the same scam. Anyway, while reading this thread, I see this (above) and want to ask
    WHY should Microsoft be putting up notices about this ? I'm not known as a defender of Microsoft, but there was no mention of MS in the email I received.

StoneD1612, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Is Advanced System Repair a scam like Advanced Computer System Repair was found to be (a Scam)

Jsssssssss, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Is Advanced System Repair a scam like Advanced Computer System Repair was found to be (a Scam)

1. Is Advanced System Repair a scam like Advanced Computer System Repair was found to be (a Scam) - Similar Threads - Advanced System Repair

2. advanced system repair pro safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    advanced system repair pro safe?: advanced system repair pro safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/advanced-system-repair-pro-safe/7dde95ee-613c-45ca-afdd-8d380a427729
  3. advanced system repair pro safe?

advanced system repair pro safe?: Is advanced system repair pro safe?And does it do sometthing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/advanced-system-repair-pro-safe/c318df70-f8c0-49c1-aee8-35e58536b45f
  4. is advanced system repair a scam?

is advanced system repair a scam?: Is Advanced System Repair a scam and a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-advanced-system-repair-a-scam/ba108054-78d2-4c0c-b982-328d62bde35c
  5. Advanced System Repair Pro -

Advanced System Repair Pro -: I asked a question about this program. Somehow previous questions from a year ago are being referred to. I would like to know if anybody knows where this company is located and anything about the program....
  6. Advanced System Repair Pro

Advanced System Repair Pro: Does anybody know anything about this program? Also, where are they located? Thank you. Alice Greene https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/advanced-system-repair-pro/eb16bed5-94b4-461d-a32d-37948376cd3a
  7. Advanced System Repair Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Advanced System Repair Pro: Advanced System Repair Pro is a TOTAL SCAM. Do not download this, do not communicate with them. Unfortunately I used them, they tried to renew my 6 month agreement with them WITHOUT my approval. I had to cancel my debit card to get a refund through a third party. Now they...
  8. Advanced System Repair Pro

Advanced System Repair Pro: Hi! I am new here and not a computer Wiz, but learn as I go. Has anyone accidentally download a program and later found out that you can not get rid of it, and you really want it out? I am trying to Uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro. It refuse, many times, to let me...
  9. Advanced Computer System Repair

Advanced Computer System Repair: Ich kündige dieses System. Peter Ballheimer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-computer-system-repair/c25aefcd-c2d9-4954-a92e-715b6b4f41e6"
  10. Advanced System Repair?

Advanced System Repair?: I found a lot garbage files on my Windows 10 PC. Downloaded Advanced System Repair and learned I have a ton of problems which M.S. is willing to repair once for free then in the future wants me to pay more money!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. advanced computer system repair scam

2. is advanced computer system repair a scam

3. advanced system repair pro scam

4. advanced computer system repair,
  5. is advanced system repair pro legit,
  6. advanced system repair scam,
  7. is advanced system repair pro a scam,
  8. is advanced system repair safe,
  9. is advanced system repair pro safe,
  10. is advanced system repair a scam,
  11. is advance system repair pro a scam,