Windows 10: Is aero title bars coming to Windows 10 in next updates?

Discus and support Is aero title bars coming to Windows 10 in next updates? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am just want to know if there is aero glass effect like current taskbar effect coming to title bars? Or an option that people can select if they want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YılmazAlpaslan, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Is aero title bars coming to Windows 10 in next updates?

I am just want to know if there is aero glass effect like current taskbar effect coming to title bars? Or an option that people can select if they want aero effect Windows 7 Style, metro style aero effect or current solid effect? There are some tweaks that makes title bars glass or transparent but they can be broken after a update.

* If a Windows 10 developer reading this, can you make this in next updates?

:)

YılmazAlpaslan, Feb 19, 2021
  2. kouzou Win User

Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature

Oh thanks for the suggestion.
    I will try that out and I hope it works for me too.

kouzou, Feb 19, 2021
  3. DJC
    djc Win User
    Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

4. Is aero title bars coming to Windows 10 in next updates?

Is there a way to apply Aero type of theme in Windows 10?

That is not helpful Syed. Why do you suggest graphic driver be updated? The only feel of Aero is the screen before login and the taskbar

I need the title bars of programs to have color and I would prefer transparency.

Who can we talk to about this issue?

by-stander, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Is aero title bars coming to Windows 10 in next updates?

1. Is aero title bars coming to Windows 10 in next updates? - Similar Threads - aero title bars

2. The next Windows 10 feature update is coming in October

in Windows 10 News
    The next Windows 10 feature update is coming in October: Microsoft released the first feature update for Windows 11 this week. The Windows 11 2022 Update introduced several usability improvements and changes to Microsoft's newest operating system and additional content, including File Explorer tabs, will be launched next month....
  3. Is there any way to appy an aero-type theme to windows title bars?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to appy an aero-type theme to windows title bars?: I've customized my machine to my liking using open-shell, but I can't seem to find an aero theme for title bars. I've searched all over the web and I haven't found any fixes....
  4. Windows missing Title Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows missing Title Bar?: I have 2 PCs running Windows 10 PRO. I"m not sure what its actually called, but on the desktop, when I open a window - browser, Syncback, whatever, the top of the window has a bar with the name of the program (title bar, I think). [img] On the LAPTOP, there is NO bar at...
  5. Missing title bar on Windows 10

Missing title bar on Windows 10: I've recently lost the title bar on certain programs currently known programs are: Command Prompt, Notepad++, Atom and WinRAR. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909, dual monitor setup. Took these a while ago of my whole screen 1920x1080.First using the default Windows Notepad and...
  6. Window title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window title bar: [ATTACH] Anyone know if its possible to display the 4 windows like this but without the title bar along the top of each window? https://preview.redd.it/a86t468p5p141.jpg?width=1908&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=047e083d08c51455c01fa7d1ddafe47c6c732066 submitted by /u/yenmiT...
  7. title bar color, windows 10

title bar color, windows 10: Is there any possibility to make active window title bar color exactly the same as the accent color, not darker? I am using "automatically pick an accent color from the background" on and dark mode. I would like brighter colors on active window title bar. Thank you....
  8. windows 7 title bar

windows 7 title bar: One of the things ive seen in windows 10 is the new title bar style wich is okay but using these is weird [ATTACH] But back in windows 7 we used other type of title bar [ATTACH] we used that one. The point here is that, in windows 10 there is something hidden behind the...
  9. Windows 10 Sets interface is not coming with the next update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sets interface is not coming with the next update: The Sets interface is not coming to your computers with the next Windows 10 update codenamed Redstone 5. Microsoft today in a blog post announced that they’re taking the Sets feature back and it’ll be released to the Insiders again when it’s ready. The report suggests that...
  10. Colored Windows Title Bars

Colored Windows Title Bars: No Colored Windows Title Bars. I had this problem with my other computer. That computer had myriad of problems including the white title bar problem. To fix it I, (on the advise of someone on this forum), download a file. That fixed the problem. For all the...